Status
Not open for further replies.

Yashraj

Hi,
My account on warez-bb.org has been banned. It was banned around 6+ months ago, I didn't care much then but now I am missing the forum so I want to be back on it. The reason provided for the same was that they apparently found malware in my system, I performed a scan that time but didn't find any. The message also said that within a few weeks I will be unbanned but it hasn't happened yet.
Now whenever I login it says I am banned and logs me out. Which means I can't directly contact any moderator on the forum. The support page link for that forum is broken. Also new account registration is closed (though I would only have used the account to contact the mod to get my old one unbanned). So you see there's no way I can contact them.
And therefore here I am requesting existing members of the forum to help me out by contacting the moderator and asking them to unban the username "PhantomXS". You can perhaps provide them the link of this wj thread as well to make it easier for them to understand the issue.

Would quite appreciate the help.

5 comments
Dear Yashraj, it happened to me in past I don't remember the year but probably it was in early 2011.
All I did at that time was 'Format' my C drive and used, contact us page they have un-banned me.
As ur saying contact us page is broken I suggest you ask any one of your friend who have account in w-bb to PM Admin/super Mod or equivalent
so that your issue gets resolved. I am pretty much sure that they will un-ban.
Good luck

Pointless asking any friends to contact staff at wbb for you, the staff will not disclose any info or collaborate on such matters with them, they will only deal with the actual person/member being you. Registrations are closed atm and the support link is broken but will be fixed once they sort out some other probs. My only suggestion to you is to wait it out until they either unban you or they fix the support link so you can contact them.

At the time of typing this it seems they are offline with a 504 gateway timeout error.

Pointless asking any friends to contact staff at wbb for you, the staff will not disclose any info or collaborate on such matters with them, they will only deal with the actual person/member being you. Registrations are closed atm and the support link is broken but will be fixed once they sort out some other probs. My only suggestion to you is to wait it out until they either unban you or they fix the support link so you can contact them.

At the time of typing this it seems they are offline with a 504 gateway timeout error.

Not sure about that because when the support link was indeed working I never got any reply to my ticket. So I guess some member contacting the mod will be the best option for me.

Not sure about that because when the support link was indeed working I never got any reply to my ticket. So I guess some member contacting the mod will be the best option for me.

I'm telling ya it'll be a waste of time anyone other than yourself asking for help RE: your acc will only get replies like these. And 2 of these are quoted from a moderator. Again at the time of posting wbb is up & runing (sort of) and new registrations have been open since about 3 days ago, although you may experience some probs with activation. Regardless if you open a new acc to sort out your old one they will most likely tell you to open a support ticket anyway.:facepalm: Best of luck:sun:

Since it's your friends account and not yours there's nothing we can do until support is back as he or she will need to be the one that needs to contact us since it's their account.

Staff only deal with the account holder only.

Now he have to wait till the ticket system working again.

Your friend will have to wait until support is back up and running to get his account restored. We also can't help you as you are not the registered owner of the account that is banned.

This is almost exactly what you will be told when you PM a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back