Help! Constant "invalid captcha "error message

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupid

I have been trying for days to register on a site,but when I enter username and password and the captcha and click submit,I get an "invalid captcha "error message.But I am certain that I have been putting in the correct captcha, and I have tried it over hundred times.My question is ,have anyone ever experienced this?,and what did you do to get around it.I have tried a different browser thinking that it could solve the problem,but it didn't.I tried contacting the site owners,but it turns out that to send a message to the site owner,i also had to fill a captcha before i send the message,and the same invalid captcha error was occuring.What else do I do?.

Pls I need answers urgently, I really need to complete my registration on that site

1 comment
You might be on an untrusted network that sends a lot of malicious requests to Google (owns reCaptcha) or its partners, thus you've been put on a 'nightmare' mode for reCaptcha solving. As a possible solution to this problem, clean your browser's cookies and cache and try signing up through another, more trusted network with a different AS (VPN/Proxy could be an easy solution in this case).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back