Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Hello from Youzi Duanju — Exploring AI Short Drama

Hi everyone,

I’m part of Youzi Duanju, a small independent project focused on AI-generated adult short dramas. We experiment with short-form storytelling, fictional adult characters, and mobile-friendly viewing experiences.

I joined WJunction to learn from other webmasters, especially about site usability, content presentation, audience building, and running a small entertainment website responsibly.

I’m still learning, so I’m looking forward to reading other members’ experiences and joining relevant discussions.

Nice to meet everyone.
 

3 comments

Thank you, and welcome to you too. I agree—the range of people and projects here is one of the most useful parts of the forum. I’ve already found several thoughtful discussions about product presentation and AI media workflows. I hope your first few days here have been useful as well.
 

About the author

Y
Member · Joined
5
Messages
1
Reactions
3
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom