Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisibility

Hey everybody, knew about wJunction for sometime but I fell out of the web hosting and web development scene for a while. I'm now back as I've created a site for Android development for people who like to modify their Android phones. I've joined to help find tips and tricks to improve traffic and generate more income from the site. Also I'm interested in selling a few hosting accounts on my dedicated server. It's a Intel Xeon 3.10GHZ, 4GB RAM, 500GB HD, 1 gigabit/s uplink, 50 TB bandwidth. I got a really good deal on it as I was a long time customer with WorldStream. I have cPanel & WHM, with CloudLinux, KernelCare, and litespeed. The firewall is fairly strict but it will not ban innocent users browsing your website. If anyone is interested please feel free to PM me, I will post a thread in a few days after I become a full member. Well, I hope I benefit from being a member here and thanks for having me :)

Thanks,
Invisibility

10 comments
Sup Invisibility, welcome to WJunction! I hope you will get answers to all your questions, feel free to post about Android development, many users here have asked about this.

Sup Invisibility, welcome to WJunction! I hope you will get answers to all your questions, feel free to post about Android development, many users here have asked about this.

Depending on what they asked about, I can help them :P I'm not a developer but my partner is and he is a damn good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back