Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpfile.com

Hi All!

Just wanted to introduce myself.

I am new owner of Sharpfile.com and I am very excited to join the community here.

I have successfully been doing online affiliate marketing now for a little over 5 years.
I have made good money in the past from file hosting affiliate programs, but this is the first time I have owned a File hosting site.

This is NOT the official thread for Sharpfile.com here. I just wanted to introduce myself here. And we will have an official thread in the "File Hosting" section very soon to help everyone with any support questions.

Again, I look forward to working with you guys. And its very nice to meet you.

14 comments
That's a problem with this filehost ...

---------- Post added 6th Jul 2012 at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was 5th Jul 2012 at 06:17 PM ----------

No answers ....

Hello, Thanks for the "Welcome" guys. I really like this forum.

This is not the official Sharpfile.com thread. I am new owner and just started this thread to introduce myself. We will have an official support thread here at WJ starting next week. And we have some BIG announcements to make that should make everyone HAPPY!!

Thanks

Thx for the new payment ... I hope mubin reply me for my money problem with her ...

Please check the torrent upload man :)

Only 200gb ?

I'am premum and i 'dont upload nothing !

What's happened ?

Last edited:
Thx for the new payment ... I hope mubin reply me for my money problem with her ...

Please check the torrent upload man :)

Only 200gb ?

I'am premum and i 'dont upload nothing !

What's happened ?

What you mean.. I am giving you Unlimited Storage FREE :) There is no more pay for premium.. EVERYONE is FREE Premium now :) And also 5gb upload and 5gb download and files NEVER deleted .. There was email sent out earlier to all members, And there is an announcement at site in 'News" section

What problem with payment you have? I thought I paid you what you were owed from Mubin, please email sharpfilea@yahoo.com with payment problems, and I as the new owner am taking care of it :)

There will be an OFFICIAL SharpFile.com thread here at WJ just as soon as new design is installed at site, we should be ready next week to make all the other announcements and have our thread here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back