Status
Not open for further replies.

champ of champs

Hi,

I bought VPS for Rapidleech from Hosthatch.com

When I try to download or upload 10+ files in a one time so my rapidleech got dead and it doesnot load untill the download get finish I never face this kinda issue before.

My VPS in on Apache Linux and Centos 64 bit Im using it and I had tried on Centos 32 bit but got same problem there too

Before I were using Knowinservers.com service It was fine there I never face this kinda issue

Hosthatch company said :- Its issue on Rl script but same script work fine on knowinserver.com which got dead recently.

So what u think about this error and how to sort out it?

I m thinking that Its Apache Linux Issue If I go with Light-speed then?

12 comments
Mindy :- I Install Fresh script but result remain same.

Knowinserver VPS work fine his data center located in Leaseweb something like this.

Same Rl script working fine there for last 5+ months but dont know whats wrong with Boxslots.com and Hosthatch.com why it got stuck or dead once I try to download or upload 10+ files Its really strange..

Anyone know about the solution of it?

Can you please paste here the output of this script:
Code:
https://raw.github.com/NewEraCracker/php_work/master/check_compatibility.php

Thanks.

Also, which control panel are you using and which are Apache and php versions?

Its not a problem about the lack of CPU. Its a problem with the outdated software and bad configuration CentOS has by default.

The way to sort it is to fix the stuff my check_compatibility script points out and use some 3rd party repos with more updated versions of php and apache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back