Bharat Active Member 2,003 2010 841 420 Dec 28, 2012 #1 Happy Birthday Mate!!! I hope this is the beginning of your greatest, most wonderful year ever!
M Administrator Staff member 6,215 2007 5,081 29,845 Dec 28, 2012 #3 Ah, so that's why WEBNinjaz.com was launching on 29th! Happy Birthday Nitish.
H HostMafia Active Member 189 2011 47 50 Dec 29, 2012 #9 Happy Birthday Nitish. May the new year brings you lots of joy and happiness .
I Ifirst Active Member 281 2011 133 50 Dec 29, 2012 #13 Happy B'day dude Best of Luck for WebNinjaz and have a gr8 year ahead
S samsexy98 Active Member 683 2010 60 140 Dec 31, 2012 #16 Oh guess what... I am late and party is over Anyways.. This is the reason why people invented 'Belated Happy Birthday' :P
Oh guess what... I am late and party is over Anyways.. This is the reason why people invented 'Belated Happy Birthday' :P