GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, wtf is that?
70f4a4d26b.jpg

you guys can try to download the files you uploaded and see what will happen.

@bernard Yes you are right :facepalm: When I download any of my files I`m getting this .jpeg
desertuy.jpg

Thats Great . So whats next - forum banns for all of us off-course ;)

hahaha...

same here...

[slide]http://www.aedes.us/c/U8MC.jpg[/slide]

[slide]http://www.aedes.us/c/oDyhl.jpg[/slide]

now i know what Groovefile is doing :facepalm:

Hey guys,

This is the new download page we are bringing the only problem was that we made a small mistake during the integration and people were only able to download the test picture we put up.

This new download page will convert much more then the current download page and will be better for the users using the PPS plans.

Thank you, Scott

Hey guys,

We have updated the new download page. This page will convert more and will be great for PPS users.

Also the desert bug was only there for a couple of minutes and was fixed. Groovefile to Groovefile will be done today :)

- Scott

a couple of minutes lost = a couple of sales / download count is lost too.
Soon I will receive a PM that I uploaded a fake file. :facepalm:

a couple of minutes lost = a couple of sales / download count is lost too.
Soon I will receive a PM that I uploaded a fake file. :facepalm:

We are very sorry about that the new download page should be great if you are on any PPS plans.

- Scott

groove file , i get problem as cliemu , first day statics count very well but next day money downgrade half while download same :(

@proboc : because fisrt day free user download 400-500KB/s now free user get max speed 120-200 KB/s stats will down day by day

groove file , i get problem as cliemu , first day statics count very well but next day money downgrade half while download same :(

We have not made any changes to the way that the downloads get counted. Please revise our PPD chart.

- Scott

@proboc : because fisrt day free user download 400-500KB/s now free user get max speed 120-200 KB/s stats will down day by day

That is normal as more users use Groovefile the speed will be distributed among those users, we will be getting new servers this week and the speed will go back to normal.

- Scott

I received your PM, it would be impossible to recover those files. Once you delete your files they are permanently deleted from the servers.

-Scott

Also:

Groovefile to Groovefile has been activated:D
Once you are logged in and are on a download page please click on the Add to my account link under the title :)

- Scott

But entering the page and adding to my account will take alot of time to complete if the file has alot of parts ! if u could add it to the upload page it would be good

Edit: i just checked some groovefil and all of them were deleted and all are single links !!!!!! its much worse than filesonic !

Last edited:
So now you allow RU Groove 2 Groove (If upload speeds were slow, stay prepared with the bunch of spammers are coming)

Also i see you show Unlimited FileSize at Download page, is this an error and it´s still 8GB per file?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuser
Yo site's cpanel are very poor and slow connection....
:|

>>Can you please mention why the user panel is very poor ?

- Scott

Why you ignore people say and ask the same questions?
I also told you in the pm the file manager need to improve some issue and function again and again and many people say the cpanel is very poor, too.
Common person can link the real meaning yourself.

BTW, I even record the screen as a evidence and upload to youtube to show you, but I think you ignore all information you don't want to see...

groove want to improve bugs or functions or not, I don't know so far and the official could't told to uploader they want to do .
I'm so tired and want to give up this site and give up to provide any suggestion.
I gave up too :D

My most great cpanel are: filepost, fileserve.. and many more but not GrooveFile.

But entering the page and adding to my account will take alot of time to complete if the file has alot of parts ! if u could add it to the upload page it would be good

Edit: i just checked some groovefil and all of them were deleted and all are single links !!!!!! its much worse than filesonic !

This may be due to copyrighted content removed by our staff.

Regards, Scott

So now you allow RU Groove 2 Groove (If upload speeds were slow, stay prepared with the bunch of spammers are coming)

Also i see you show Unlimited FileSize at Download page, is this an error and it´s still 8GB per file?

Yes it is still 8Gb per file. That error should be fixed soon.

ftp dont work :facepalm:

Please check

Working on it ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back