GrooveFile.com – Up to 45$/1000 downloads // 85% of sales + 30% of rebills

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Mp3 Files:
Unlimited streaming, unlimited parallel downloads & easy embedding. All limits removed for all music downloads. Free. 18$/10000 downloads. All countries included. (Groovefile Exclusive)

when will work this?

We are sorry for this, we have had enormous amount of traffic the first 2 days. We will have a new server in 4 hours time and everything should get back to normal.

Check reply above, we will be getting our new server in 4 hours. FTP will come back once that is in place.

Thank you, Scott

Thanks wait and see.

hello mate..

if u really want.that we do upload in groovfile then fast ur remote upload ...its totally sux.......
Our Team uploading 30Gb content per day.......
but they are getiing in trouble due slower URL upload of ur file host..

do something.....

Hello everyone,

We just got a very large server online please notify us if you guys are still having problems with speeds. Let us know!

Happy Holidays, Scott

ftp eerror and remote slow :@

The FTP is not working for you because the DNS is getting updated to the new server. It depends on the person's ISP.

-Scott

hi, GrooveFile
do you give free premium for uploaders to try out your host?
i would like to try pay per sale plan and i would put single link bigger than 2GB in size
100GB is way not enough,and free member can't uploader file bigger than 2GB.

please give free premium for 30 day ,if uploader find it worths it,we certainly will renew using our earned money.
thanks

hi, GrooveFile
do you give free premium for uploaders to try out your host?
i would like to try pay per sale plan and i would put single link bigger than 2GB in size
100GB is way not enough,and free member can't uploader file bigger than 2GB.

please give free premium for 30 day ,if uploader find it worths it,we certainly will renew using our earned money.
thanks

I Agree With Charles

i am only getting 400kbps from filesonic its really sucks me.......

Pub1I.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back