Grifthost.com - Make Up to $30 - Upload and Earn $$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
@antthenait i do believe do not have that option.

Not all video hosts have that option as it is a custom mod.

We will be adding additional servers due to the increase in uploads :) Happy earning everyone.

When I post a video on my forum it is displayed full size of the video when the video player it self is only 1/3 of that area please fix this so the video player is smaller

I got that worked out so enabled videos are smaller.

Are you allowed to have 2 or 3 accounts??

Last edited:
@djboutit

The upload speed isnt consistent due to different servers being uploaded upon. You might be uploading on a file server where over 30+ users are uploading at the same time. Some file servers have no users uploading or few. It really depends on which file server you upload to.

Sounds like you give priority to premium users for speeds you need to have one server just dedicated for premium users having 1 to 3 premium users hogging the speed when like 20 to 30 registered users are using it to is just lame. All servers need 10gb connections if not upgrade then ASAP

that isnt completely true. You need to understand that sometimes its just the uploading hour. We have alot of people uploading tv shows during the releases. we have around 5 premium file servers and over 10 regular file servers. The file servers are uploaded by random so it really up to chance on this.

One other thing you could do is limit the download and upload speed for guest and registered users

Guest 500k or 750k download/upload

Registered users 1.5mb download/upload

One other thing you could do is limit the download and upload speed for guest and registered users

Guest 500k or 750k download/upload

Registered users 1.5mb download/upload
1sWwHoc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back