Status
Not open for further replies.

Baraka

As to the title as part of the GFX team some of us may want to give things away such as resources i.e (psd's,ai,brushes,etc). I was about to giveaway this signature PSD that i recently done but i noticed that there was a proper section for this.

Even though yes there is a sub section for "Contests & Giveaways", that there doesn't fit with our case, yeah it states "Giveaway" but i don't feel that putting it in there makes it just for GFX cause you would think in the Graphics Area section it'll have something like that for PSD's and what not but it does not.

I think if a resource section was added it would make things better and organized so that the member(s) here can just focus on one section then having to look over pages and pages

What you guys think about this?

5 comments
I second you on that. I recently posted a PSD for giving away in the GFX section and it was moved to Contests and Giveaways. I don't think C&G was made for that kinda stuff.

Though I agree with you but will there be enough giveaways such that a new sub-section would be required? I mean the number of people giving out free graphics-related things is relatively less.

EDIT: Looks like M has created a sub-section already :|

cool idea,
i see we have many gfx rank holders around, not sure how many really are serving it. This resource give away is the best way for the guys who are busy in real life, still want to contribute to WJ.

Off-Topic:
don't want to sound like ass but i never see CB doing free work for any one.
probably WJ will take care and strip few who don't deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back