?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WJ555

WJ555 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2016
    Please make option to disable download possibility like others hostings do.

2. footballhd720p

footballhd720p Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2018
    why remote upload cannot support ok.ru website video?

3. footballhd720p

footballhd720p Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2018
    there are huge buffering for video stream, it does not happen before, but now i do know why?

4. Fluxy

Fluxy New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    Please fix Force to disable adblock it doesn't work on embedded viedos

5. ganimede

ganimede Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    first of all, thank you for another payment.

noticed that the make money page disappeared, any reason? also there is no access to detailed statistics on report view. It only display views/downloads, you cant see from which countries at what rate.

I confirm force to disable adblock does not work on embedded videos.

I hope these are the not changes within update mentioned in the announcement on the site.

6. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Thank you for your feedback. Will add it to our IT team list.

We will check that for you and support it if possible.

Can you please send me PM of example link to take a deeper look for you and fix it? Will be more than happy to help you with such thing.

We did take down the (Make Money) page due to the huge misunderstand that some users had, they expect something and face something else and then complain, and we have disabled viewing the countries of the views because of the same problem. People get 1 views from US and expect to have specific price but due to some issue with their websites (Like using CloudFlare under DDos attack Mode) GO Unlimited system shave 50% of the price due to security reason because views that comes from such websites will be marked as (Suspected) as the site is not sending and refer due to CloudFlare Mode.

Rates are still the same, and we won't change them at all, either now or in the future.

I hope that you can understand.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.
    Direct Admin - GO Unlimited.

7. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    4 Nov 18 Update Log

1. Videos Thumbnail: Now you can change your videos thumbnail after uploading them by (Editing) the video. You can also upload your own thumbnail, beside that you can make the system generate up to 6 images and you chose one of them to be your video thumbnail.

If you wish to edit your video thumbnail, head to (My Videos) page and edit the targeted video and scroll down to the thumbnail section and click (Change Snapshot).

2. Streaming Stability: During the last couple of weeks we were working to move all of our data into new much powerful servers that can handle any streaming load without any buffering or lags as much as possible. The new servers should offer your viewers much better experience.

3. Ads Reduced: We were able to convince our ads network to reduce the amount of ads that our video player display with the same exact paying rates. You can now earn the same exact income with less ads for your viewers. Less ads means better experience for your viewers wich will make them come back and share your website with their friends, which means more traffic!

The ads now should be less, as each ad should be delayed 10 seconds between the other. The player will show the ads every 10 seconds instead of every second like it used to.

4. Faster Encoding: Beside that we already added many additional encoding servers, we also changed our encoding settings in order to encode the videos much faster with the same quality and smaller size in order to offer your viewers better experience even if they have poor internet connection they will be able to watch your videos in HD because we encoded your videos into high quality and small size which makes them playable for everyone.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

8. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Is it possible to change the embed link during export?
    The following characters are unnecessary for embed links and have no effect on playback or revenue.

Original
    <div style="position:relative;padding-bottom:56%;padding-top:20px;height:0;"><IFRAME SRC="https://gounlimited.to/embed-11111.html" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;"></IFRAME></div>

Changed
    <IFRAME SRC="https://gounlimited.to/embed-11111.html" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen></IFRAME></div>

The shortened link is also offered by other streaming providers and works perfect.

9. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello our friend,

I will write down your feedback to my IT team now. No worries.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

10. Intoxicate

Intoxicate Member

Oct 20, 2018
    Please send everyone the earning to check if this uploader realy dont scam because im have 2K Views and got only 0.70 $

11. Fluxy

Fluxy New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    @GO Unlimited
    please don't forget to fix this
    thank you so much :)

12. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    How many message you're planning to send regarding this matter?

Check these images:
    http://prntscr.com/lf00gz
    http://prntscr.com/lf00xy

While you're asking everyone to send you a screenshot of their earnings, you didn't bother yourself to send me a PM to ask for help. You're asking the people instead and you're just trying to make us scam in front of the people.

3 Times I asked you to contact us directly and you didn't respond, but instead you tried to tell the people that we're scam. Why you're insisting to contact people instead of us? We're the admins and not them.

Therefore, I will not offer you any additional support because it seems that you don't need it, and all what you're doing is trying to make us scam. Additional messages from you will be ignored.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

13. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Fixed now, please check and let me know.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

14. Intoxicate

Intoxicate Member

Oct 20, 2018
    It doesnt matter how much times im asking because all guys who posted here dont get the real rates so dont talk to much.. if you dont scam some guys will post and claimed that im wrong so.. why so mad bra?

15. Fluxy

Fluxy New Member

Sep 14, 2018
    That was really fast xD
    Thank you so much it's working now
    keep up the great work you guys are the best

16. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Thank you so much for such motivation our friend!

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

17. Intoxicate

Intoxicate Member

Oct 20, 2018
    Dont use this site is only scam.

18. PeaceKeeper

PeaceKeeper Well-Known Member

Apr 25, 2013
    And...why did u say he scam? More infos

19. Intoxicate

Intoxicate Member

Oct 20, 2018
    Because the rates are very low like 10K Views = 10 $ for t1

20. Azot

Azot Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2012
    and until now no one has confirmed that he pays what he says

but now tier 1 is 11.6$/10k views

US views

https://imgur.com/a/DcpXnX5

after that be honest...how many views do you count from the same ip?because the same person watched 3 videos and is counted just 1 view

and also what i see more and more new users on the wjunction come here and say ''keep up the great work you guys are the best''

Fluxy my friend how to be the best when ''GO Unlimited system shave 50%'' ????????????

GO Unlimited your system shave more than 50%

of course is just my opinion

you should be careful whit this host

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.