gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

Ladyk

Hello,

Please keep in mind that you have not yet uploaded all your files, and that you are also uploading files that need processing, which means that the replacement process with you will require more time and effort than any other user.

Naturally, you will not be able to earn what you are accustomed to until you complete the replacement process and then you can compare the previous profits to the current one. As for the current comparison, it is unfair since you only have a quarter of the files that you had.

Users who complete the upload and replacement process actually get what they are used to, if not more, as shown here:
- https://prnt.sc/r5l1ln

Based on the above, we find it strange that you are comparing your previous stats with the current one and you have not completed the required process yet.

Warm Regards,
Nasser Al-Sharaf.
You mean don't contact the email?
I have contacted again now that I contacted day 9.

Enat

Dear Sir @GO Unlimited ,
I have sent a compensation email, I will wait for a response:muscle:
By the way, I also have a pending payment from 2020-02-18
I wish you a good day, very honored to work with you:yum:

GO Unlimited

You mean don't contact the email?
I have contacted again now that I contacted day 9.
I don’t see Naser mentioned anything related to email or something even close to that. What do you mean?
Post automatically merged:

Dear Sir @GO Unlimited ,
I have sent a compensation email, I will wait for a response:muscle:
By the way, I also have a pending payment from 2020-02-18
I wish you a good day, very honored to work with you:yum:
Thank you for your trust and fast cooperation. Hope that we have done our best for you.

badanstonez

Hi Go,

I've still got a lot more videos to re-upload, do I need to send you an email for the compensation to let you know what stage I'm at with my uploads, or should I email you when I have finished.

Sorry if this was answered before, I haven't been on here for a while, and there are a lot of messages.

Thanks

haunderv

Hello everyone and Go!

Could you please tell me how to hide the name of the file in the link. I see a lot of people doing it.

For example: Instead of https://gounlimited.to/tfuyter4gkyfk/Filename.mp4 just https://gounlimited.to/tfuyter4gkyfk.

Thanks and I appreciate your quick help.
No option on videos. Lets wait for go maybe theirs a shortcut.

Use embed code and remove the following:

Code:
1 <IFRAME SRC="
2 embed-
3 " FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Then Click Find and Replace button and you will now have the link

============================================================

Last edited:

Ladyk

I don’t see Naser mentioned anything related to email or something even close to that. What do you mean?
Post automatically merged:

Thank you for your trust and fast cooperation. Hope that we have done our best for you.
This part I do not understand.

Según lo anterior, nos resulta extraño que esté comparando sus estadísticas anteriores con la actual y que aún no haya completado el proceso requerido.
You mean asking for compensation?

darkalex97

Hi i read some of the previous post. Just wondering, is normal that i still can't see the compensation balance? I mean you said that until it's processed it is set to 0 but i can't see it at all

provetto44

Regarding the upload speed, it should be much better now.
Does this seem to you an acceptable speed?
I have a 3gbps line server. on other services like mixdrop or supervideo, my upload is 300mb / s.
If you don't solve this, I will be forced to no longer be able to use your service

haunderv

Hi i read some of the previous post. Just wondering, is normal that i still can't see the compensation balance? I mean you said that until it's processed it is set to 0 but i can't see it at all
Hi mate, he already mentioned this
Started already, we have completed 25% of requests and I expect us to complete 100% before the first week of March.
and this

It should be ZERO until your compensation process is processed and then it will include your compensation balance and it will be reduced gradually with every payout you request as your compensation will be merged with the regular payments that you make, by doubling it until the compensation process is fully completed.
On progress

or you mean you can't see this?

Last edited:

jhonyy

The biggest problem I find is
upload very slow
I have 1.5 gb speed upload
but in gounlimited very slow
Please solve the problem

spiderana

@GO Unlimited
hi admin can you please make choice of video screenlist instead of only one snapshot in every video i need to use it more on screenlist photo what i mean is like that as you can see in screenshot

GO Unlimited

Hi Go,

I've still got a lot more videos to re-upload, do I need to send you an email for the compensation to let you know what stage I'm at with my uploads, or should I email you when I have finished.

Sorry if this was answered before, I haven't been on here for a while, and there are a lot of messages.

Thanks
Update us once you’re done only.

Hello everyone and Go!

Could you please tell me how to hide the name of the file in the link. I see a lot of people doing it.

For example: Instead of https://gounlimited.to/tfuyter4gkyfk/Filename.mp4 just https://gounlimited.to/tfuyter4gkyfk.

Thanks and I appreciate your quick help.
You can use the second link.

This part I do not understand.

You mean asking for compensation?
I can’t understand this part since you have auto-translated it.

Don’t worry. It will be available for all partners.

Does this seem to you an acceptable speed?
I have a 3gbps line server. on other services like mixdrop or supervideo, my upload is 300mb / s.
If you don't solve this, I will be forced to no longer be able to use your service

If 300 Mbps isn’t enough for you, then kindly move into another host which can offer you 3 Gbps.

You're telling me you've deleted over 20k of my videos?

What compensation will you give me if I have the 0% profit option?
Send us an email and we will consider the available options.

@GO Unlimited
hi admin can you please make choice of video screenlist instead of only one snapshot in every video i need to use it more on screenlist photo what i mean is like that as you can see in screenshot

Yes, soon.

I can't upload files either by ftp or the web
Share some screenshot or otherwise this is a useless comment.

Top Bottom