gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

Gaffar Mughal

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

yagon

Can we request the compensation payment every x videos re uploaded? Or we have to re upload all our videos and then ask for compensation?
Nope you can ask when your re-uploading finished. there is not require to re-upload all of your past video but try to upload as you can to keep your site live .

kendraman

Nope you can ask when your re-uploading finished. there is not require to re-upload all of your past video but try to upload as you can to keep your site live .
As you said, people who haven't deleted all the videos still get rewards for inactive videos, you will slowly replace them.
and people like me who have deleted all videos can't get rewards from inactive videos
If we upload slowly, will we lose the income of the inactive video?

Last edited:

Gaffar Mughal

My all files are deleted i don't have any single video backup
I cant reuplpad any videos
Go can you transfer my account double rate for all tier and give me please 3 month rewards.
I will be very thanks ful to you.

Top Bottom