Goshare.info 2.5$ for 1000 views Adult and Non-Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emilascovici

With Goshare.info you can earn 2.5$ for 1000 views of pictures,we accept adult and non-adult content.

Benefits:

- 1GB space

- We pay for views from all countries.

- Detailed reporting of photo views.

- Payments are made on 20th of each month.

- Minimum $10 for making payments.

- Place your own ads on your photos.

- Earn reputation and rewards from the community.

- Just upload and share.

- It's free

- Multi Upload, Basic Upload, Tags, Photos Management (Delete, Forums Code, Move to Albums etc).

- Album creation and management.

- User profiles and reputation.

- Backup for all uploads so photos are never lost.

- We use no popups on our website.

- We do not restrict any country - uploading & sharing for everyone is guaranteed.

- We have detailed statistics for photo views and revenues.

We are paying up to $1.5 for every 1000 unique views

For more informations about affiliates: http://goshare.info/static/affiliates
Payment: Paypal

F.A.Q.

Why the rates are low?

- Because you aren't invaded with ads

Why payment are just with PayPal?

- Because the website it's in the stadium Beta

Why are just 1GB space?

- Because the website it's in the stadium Beta

How can i promote my photos?

- You can promote your photos on:
- Facebook(create a entertainment page with landscapes,nature,animals,jokes,etc.)
- Twitter(same)
- Forums(make tutorials for software eg: photoshop,recording softwares,etc.)
- Blogs
- Website ,,how to"
How are views contorized?
- 1 view per IP in 24hours

Last edited:
54 comments
as far as I know, this is not an image host advertising section. Your thread supposed to be created on "Affiliate Programs Promotion" section.
No offense, but as a Image host your rates are really low & minimum payout is really high. You should check out other image hosts official thread for better business plan. Also add more payout option like Webmoney, Skrill, Payoneer, LR etc. & there should be another Tier for rest of the world. (Its just my suggestion & opinion).

ftp

any chance of an ftp server now or in the future?
Also will the storage size increase for users?
If so I am very interested in using your site.

Last edited:
@Dredd
The website is in the version beta,i will improuve it in time,if 1gb it's not enough you can make a new account,or make your pictures smallest.

@_DeviL
For 1000 views it's 2.5$ and for unique views it's 1.5$ eg:If you share photos on facebook,twitter,etc.(you have 5000 fans and they are active every day and view your photos every day,these are contorized unique.

Honestly, I like this host. I uploaded a test image and opened it to a pleasant surprise of not being spammed with ads.
I can deal with lower rates, especially when they allow me to place my own ads.

I do have a question regarding this line though:
- We count view on a photo from an IP only once in 24 hours. So, an IP viewing a particular photo 10 times in a day will be counted as a single view.

It sounds like the unique IP thing is only counted towards the same image. Does it still hold true if the same person views multiple different images?

It's counted 4-5 views per day from an IP.If someone upload 10 photos are counted if same person view these photos.I hope i understood what you meant.

If you have a facebook page and show photos(10-15 per day) are counted every view for who want to see them(but 4-5 max views per day are counted for a photo for other one can make again 4-5 and again and again).Don't worry! You can test what do you want.I am here to help you ;)

@_DeviL
For 1000 views it's 2.5$ and for unique views it's 1.5$ eg:If you share photos on facebook,twitter,etc.(you have 5000 fans and they are active every day and view your photos every day,these are contorized unique.
sounds interesting but still confusing..can you please explain more? :)

I don't know to explain better :( A person(one IP) can make max 5 views for a photo per 24 hours.
wow that's great :O I'm gonna register right now :D

---------- Post added at 03:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

hey one more thing..why do you need first name & last name instead of username? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back