Google Penalty for loads of big sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
4lLuF.png

wow got that for the sites i use as link farm :|
So does this happen from time to time or just happened for the first time ? Coz It never happened b4 with me.

@Happy, what do you mean about that penalty? If you want to know whether your site indexed by google or not is to search it by using "site:yoursite.com" keyword, not just "yoursite"

CMIIW :)

How a Googler would do a site:yoursite.com search if they haven't found yoursite.com ?

So is it end of DDL sites or we can go on with it by removing recent search results from the sites?

Well think about it, if your DDL is new, recent search pages (with right keywords and description) can bring you most of trafic.

So no recent searches = less traffic.

To be honest I have never ranked for the "Twilight" keyword, basically because it's one of the most known movies ever. However my traffic has tripled over the last few weeks~months and it continues to rise.

Ive known this tool for a while and to be honest I DO NOT believe in it.

Cheers on taking the time to write up this topic though ;)

Update Concerting Forums
This doesn't really affect forums so if you have one or are saying the big forums are unaffected it's because this relates mostly to DLE (DataLife Engine) and DDL (Direct DownLoad) sites or other sites who use the recent searches techniques. I don't know of any forums who use this technique nor has anyone replied with a forum yet that uses these techniques so obviously this doesn't affect or concern them.

Also added this to first post due to the large number of people replying with forums

Mr. Happy

my site justpits . com is not penalised

but i have just noticed a sudden drop of about 50-70 visits in my organic traffic in last 24 hrs:(
its a drop of about 10% in organic traffic , is it somewhat related to this topic?
i use phpBB3 and dont think it uses that search engine techniques, but yeah my daily users do a lot of searches ,

i have also increased a traffic nearly twice by refferal means in this week

Any advice?

Its a major google algorithm change

About reconsideration of ur site , thats not going to happen , your site is like a drop of water in the ocean . google doesent give a f@@* :))

facts about google :P

About reconsideration of ur site , thats not going to happen , your site is like a drop of water in the ocean . google doesent give a f@@*

I agree. These cash-whore sites should be permanently banned.
Why would anyone use such a stupid script anyway ?
It's obvious you'll get penalized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back