Status
Not open for further replies.
17 comments
Get high PR backlinks, preferably dofollow.

For example think of comments on sites like nature.com and news papers sites that allow links in comments. Make the comment real and related.

the only way you are going to get a good PR is to have your site link on good PR sites like suppose if u have two PR5 sites linking you then u should atlest get a PR1

Well, Improving a page rank can be achieved in many ways. You need to do lot of SEO works to achieve it. Such as,
Directory submission,
Article submission,
Link submission,
Search Engine submission,
Keyword generation, etc., it goes on.
You need to do this everything manually and wait for the results. Page rank will not be improved rapidly, but you will get a moderate improvement.
Or you can try any SEO tool for this. for example you can get a
Search Engine Visibility tool from www.Tucktail.com . This tool does,
* Increases traffic to your website with higher rankings.
* Easy, one-click website submission to Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Ask, AOL and many more.
* Easy one click submission to over hundreds of directories.
* Improves search engine rankings with keyword and suggested topics tool
* Track progress with Top 10 SEO Checklist and ranking reports.
This tool is very simple to use so you need not be technically expert to handle this. These will result you in better page rank. You can see the difference immediately.

To get the page rank quality links helps you a lot which you can get from the forums, social bookmarking,directories,Articles and blog commenting etc.

Blog backlinks wont matter much but forum signature will.

Also update site with unique content regularly. Thats it!

the only way you are going to get a good PR is to have your site link on good PR sites like suppose if u have two PR5 sites linking you then u should atlest get a PR1

I am having pr 1 with two backlinks. The pr for other sites are autosurfpro - 4 and freewhs - 2

PR Depends upon the amount of quality of the webpage and Backlinks

try to hire some SEO person also for good google searches rank

It's simple if you know what you are doing :)
To improve your website's page rank you need mainly 1 thing:
Back links from High PR,relevant sites.
I own few PR7 sites. Got them all from PR0 to PR7 in 1 Google update.
Secret? PR8 and PR9 direct backlinks
From then on, you can make PR5-6 domains/subdomains like a fresh bread.

Last edited:
SERP rank doesn't really have much to do with PR. PR is determined by backlinks site has.
I've seen low PR sites outranking higher PR because of better optimized keywords.

How Can i improve google page rank??Plz guyz guide me how can i improve google page rank and how much time will it take......

You can promote your site and increase your PR using the SEO techniques..
The seo techniques includes, blogging, forum posting, directory and article submission etc., Or you can also increase by purchasing the SEO plan at XnYnZ.com .It has two plans with more features..Here you no need to do manually..They will submit your site in varies directories and they will generate keywords for your site etc.,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back