Google indexing

Status
Not open for further replies.

doom2011

Banned
Banned
Hello,

I created a blog and I transfer a domain to it. I make good number of posts and I submitted my sitemap to google but when I search for my website in google NOTHING appear !!!

Plz help me to solve this problem.

Tnank you

11 comments
Do you have a Google Webmaster Tools account? If not, get one -- that way it can tell you how many pages were indexed. It will also tell you about any problems with your site.

Yeah on start up it takes time to index sub pages / posts so you need to post quality content and generate more backlinks and automatically it will get some social signals. More the linkbacks and share you will see improvements in google crawl and indexing.

And another thing post atleast 1 post per day , you may schedule your post. it helps google bot to know your site us updating regularly

You may need to verify your website is Google crawl your website or not. If Google crawl or indexed your blog then you may need to check this using simple your website name on Google search. If this is visible then your website is ready to deal with Search engine. You may also need more of Quality post to get rank in search engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back