Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjun227170

Dear Wjunction Users,

Google Drive Proxy Player Script V3

Play video Google Drive Url on your website with New Google Drive Player, Bypass Limit View With Multi Backup 5 URLs, and Dashboard Admin. Fully Encrypted Output Link Streaming.

ice-screenshot-20200615-003113.png

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:

New Google Drive Player, Bypass Limit View With Multi Backup helps you to stream video files stored on Google Drive in a fully customizable way, you will have full control over the player. The HD option is Fake!, if you find the HD Options in this player that are just fake HD Options, thanks.
Product Features:
  • Support Google Photos & Google Drive Videos
  • JW Player
  • Player & Download Pages Available
  • Option For Bulk Links Generation
  • Add Single/Multiple Subtitles
  • Download & Share Buttons Available
  • Video Quality Settings Available
  • Add Pop + Banner Advertisements
  • Advanced Yet Easy Controls
  • Awesome Admin Dashboard
  • Affordable One-Time Payment

BUY NOW - $18

If You need anyone script PM Me

Demo: https://preview.ancokplayer.win/gdrive-multi/
user:admin
pass:admin123

Last edited:
35 comments
it using bandwidth of hosting ?

Nope its less using bandwidth
Post automatically merged:

Looks nice, good luck with sales :)

Thank you buddy:relaxed:

it only can show 1 quality ?

Add Single/Multiple Subtitles - how to add multiple subtitles ?

You can upload subtitle URL on the option available on the dashboard

Warning: This user sold JUICYCODES Google Proxy Nulled here with a fake version claim, so be careful dealing with him.

For more info check his previous thread and read replies: https://www.wjunction.com/threads/google-proxy-script-juicycodes.245761/

Buddy I don't want to do like that if you need juicycode demo of latest version PM me

Last edited:

it only can upload 1 sub, in your post it said " Add Single/Multiple Subtitles "
how to add Multiple Subtitles ?

it only can upload 1 sub, in your post it said " Add Single/Multiple Subtitles "
how to add Multiple Subtitles ?

Yes buddy only allow 1 Subtitles
Multiple subtitles do not have in this script future

We do not sell null version and null version dangerous malware and soon blocked your G Suite account from google the reason is the null version not encrypted google catch video ID after your account removed due to ti copyright content

if you have any questions please PM me:)

Last edited:
Again this guy came back with another nulled script, Last time when i bought his google drive juicy code script he said its upgraded version and he sold me nulled version of script :smile:, see my post here https://www.wjunction.com/threads/google-proxy-script-juicycodes.245761/

again he came with this script which available in internet might be for sure this one is nulled version Guys be Carefull with dealing with him look like this guy is scammer selling nulled script by saying its upgrade version

Again this guy came back with another nulled script, Last time when i bought his google drive juicy code script he said its upgraded version and he sold me nulled version of script :smile:, see my post here https://www.wjunction.com/threads/google-proxy-script-juicycodes.245761/

again he came with this script which available in internet might be for sure this one is nulled version Guys be Carefull with dealing with him look like this guy is scammer selling nulled script by saying its upgrade version

Buddy if you have jealous about my sale but I don't care about that

Are you sure this user selling a legit script? I mean he has permission for selling this script?

Yes I have rights to sell this script

If have any questions pm me

Seems good, good luck with your sales.

Thank you, buddy:relaxed:

Buddy if you have jealous about my sale but I don't care about that
Have you Read all what i said :smile:, from where jealous words came out , i told that you sold me nulled script when i bought last time and iam just informing to other members here in wjuncation to get raid of it that all and show us the proof that you are selling Upgraded Script not a nulled Version

i think one of the staff from wjuncation will approach you to collect the information about the authorization to sell the other script.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back