Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRAJESH

Dear Wjuncation,

i have google Drive unlimited storage, Where i am downloading Direct From netflix, Zee5 alt Balaji and Zee5 and uploading in google drive, just recently started uploading movies in google drives, if you want to buy the data then i will share you folder to you guys then it will link direct to your account from where you can download or watch Online, just recently started its means now i have 210 GB, and daily i will upload in google drive where you can access and download or watch online
proof images what i have in google drive:-
T0zPGRX.png

Daily i will upload TV serie and movies from netflix zee5 alt balaji and torrent preminum site so don't worry the data will keep increasing and will be upto TB and TB so

i started preminum service like 1 month $20 to access my drive if you want to payment will be from BTC and No Refund Policy will be there please contact me though Wjuncation no outsider link, Hope you will like my Collection
let me list the price

1 month = 20$ usd
3 Moth = 50$ USD
6 Month = 100$ USD
1 Years = 180$ USD

mostly Indian TV series in 1080P and English TV series and Movies.

Its a private google Drive so don't share the link outside you will be banned, All videos iam sure you will get without watermark,
Post automatically merged:

All The latest bollywood and TV Series will upload after it released its means after website released like netflix zee5.com alt balaji sonyliv it will be available in google drive in 20 to 30 Minute

Last edited:
6 comments
yeah uve added too many 0's to those prices for here.
we can literally buy a gdrive account for $10 and torrent 750gb per day to the drive.
social media or a website will be ur better choice

pay 10USD for rapidgator account or better pay 5~6USD for real debrid account and you have few PB content. why would someone pay 20USD for 200gb content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back