Status
Not open for further replies.
I must confess I never liked these hosts, I gave them a try some time ago, but stopped uploading because of poor rates, slow conversion and no payment. A couple of days ago I received email from them, written in horrible English, in which they promised tons of changes, upgrades, fixes, better this, better that, but first of all they assured about daily BTC payments.

On both goodvideo and yourvideo hosts I got pending payments since 9th March, so this is all about their daily payment policy. If I receive any money from them, I will let you all know. As for now, I don't upload to mentioned hosts.

Message sent to see if I recover my account

my user: victor19902689

I was banned for claiming my money please return my account plus the money generated on each video host

Goodvideohost.com and yourvideohost.com had 25 dollars in two

still the same

- No reply
- do not reply skype
- no reply in wjunction

Same scammers
:cursing:

we came to an agreement :P

Last edited:
Message sent to see if I recover my account

my user: victor19902689

I was banned for claiming my money please return my account plus the money generated on each video host

Goodvideohost.com and yourvideohost.com had 25 dollars in two

still the same

- No reply
- do not reply skype
- no reply in wjunction

Same scammers
:cursing:

we came to an agreement :P

Vector, You have been given proper answer for your payments On same day you posted here, Still you are posting that you are not getting answers, you already know the reasons you got banned for. Then you have created Another ID, i can ban you for duplicate account as well. Again telling you that your money isnt going anywhere not the website nor the owner. The users who want to get paid have already started working and already started getting paid. So if you have more questions of your agreement.

About getting answer on skype, all users get answers from me on skype. you got answer as well about payment yesterday.

So again for users who wants to start working and getting paid, just start working, Your normal payment will be continue as you request, past payments will be paid after the month you start working as described in email.

I must confess I never liked these hosts, I gave them a try some time ago, but stopped uploading because of poor rates, slow conversion and no payment. A couple of days ago I received email from them, written in horrible English, in which they promised tons of changes, upgrades, fixes, better this, better that, but first of all they assured about daily BTC payments.

On both goodvideo and yourvideo hosts I got pending payments since 9th March, so this is all about their daily payment policy. If I receive any money from them, I will let you all know. As for now, I don't upload to mentioned hosts.

Hello all users are getting paid, English is horrible language for me at least as its not my first. Anyway for but atleast i understand that you understood what was written inside. You will start receiving payment after you start working, and the payment i am promising to pay daily is what you earn as new payments, your previous payments will be processed after a month of you started working. I have explained all in email. And already started paying users, so please check. You can contact on skype. admin.yourvideohost.

You requested payment on 9th and only uploaded 5 files. I dont see you working.

Also there was some network issue form Data Center so the website was up & down. Now issue is sorted so all sites are normal. Thanks all.

---------------------------------
Payment processed for
@betzulia

Last edited:
Vector, You have been given proper answer for your payments On same day you posted here, Still you are posting that you are not getting answers, you already know the reasons you got banned for. Then you have created Another ID, i can ban you for duplicate account as well. Again telling you that your money isnt going anywhere not the website nor the owner. The users who want to get paid have already started working and already started getting paid. So if you have more questions of your agreement.

About getting answer on skype, all users get answers from me on skype. you got answer as well about payment yesterday.

So again for users who wants to start working and getting paid, just start working, Your normal payment will be continue as you request, past payments will be paid after the month you start working as described in email.

Hello all users are getting paid, English is horrible language for me at least as its not my first. Anyway for but atleast i understand that you understood what was written inside. You will start receiving payment after you start working, and the payment i am promising to pay daily is what you earn as new payments, your previous payments will be processed after a month of you started working. I have explained all in email. And already started paying users, so please check. You can contact on skype. admin.yourvideohost.

Also there was some network issue form Data Center so the website was up & down. Now issue is sorted so all sites are normal. Thanks all.

Payment processed for
@betzulia

Above I said in the most recent comment that we already made an agreement

I signed up with Nayavideo and haven't received the activation e-mail. I PMed Nayavideo and so far I haven't received any response. Did anybody else have this problem and if so how did you rectify it? Any help would be appreciated.

Payment processed for
@betzulia

Above I said in the most recent comment that we already made an agreement

---------------------------------------------

Victor your payments been processed for both YVH & GVH. THNX and please confirm.

I signed up with Nayavideo and haven't received the activation e-mail. I PMed Nayavideo and so far I haven't received any response. Did anybody else have this problem and if so how did you rectify it? Any help would be appreciated.

Also Your account has been Activated on Nayavideo and created new account for YVH. Upload on whichever you like. THNX.

Last edited:
Also Your account has been Activated on Nayavideo and created new account for YVH. Upload on whichever you like. THNX.

Thanks for your help with that. Unfortunately, I can't find a direct link from any host that I can use on Naya to make a remote link. :( I mean, nothing. If someone knows a host that works remotely on Naya, maybe you can share the info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back