Goodvideohost.com |Earn up to $30 per 10000 Views / Downloads | Adult Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZOOM uploader is not working, pls check it

hi GVH just now i tested ur converted video in my website , encoding is very horrible i uploaded 720p video but out put is hell like 240p but no big diffrence in size so pls do some changes init and other than that video loading speed awesome if u maintain that soon ur host will become popular

Last edited:
@zai89 @el_gonzo premium now, @Hariprasad, we have updated quality please check and let us know if that looks fine, but please guys understand for getting good views and fast streaming we have to keep
quality bit lower, its good for all. Still we have increased bit quality, please upload new videos and check.

Thank you all :)

HI GVH,
just test by uploading the video still quality is worst i give example with which i uploaded in GHV and other

Orignal file with out converting

hoster: openload.io https://openload.io/f/gxbcTim0IwI/2012+(2009)+Tamil+Dubbed+Movie+BluRay+720p+Watch+Online.flv.mp4 (Size 1GB orignal)

GHV :Before encoding quality changed same file which i uploaded in openload.io

Watch 2012 (2009) Tamil Dubbed Movie Blu Ray 720p Watch Online flv (1 gb file converted to 718.6)

GHV :After quality changed same file

Watch 2012 (2009) Tamil Dubbed Movie Blu Ray 720p Watch Online flv (1 gb file converted to 801.4)

Cloudzilla.to: same file

CloudZilla.to (1 gb file coverted to 822.1)

In GVH u can find too much of pixel brakeage try to fix that bro. Size is also not have big difference between ghv file and cloudzilla
So pls try to fix that problem as soon as possible
Regards,
my user id is hariprasad upgrade me pls

would you mind checking it again please. Upload new file.

HI GVH,
just test by uploading the video still quality is worst i give example with which i uploaded in GHV and other

Orignal file with out converting

hoster: openload.io https://openload.io/f/gxbcTim0IwI/2012+(2009)+Tamil+Dubbed+Movie+BluRay+720p+Watch+Online.flv.mp4 (Size 1GB orignal)

GHV :Before encoding quality changed same file which i uploaded in openload.io

Watch 2012 (2009) Tamil Dubbed Movie Blu Ray 720p Watch Online flv (1 gb file converted to 718.6)

GHV :After quality changed same file

Watch 2012 (2009) Tamil Dubbed Movie Blu Ray 720p Watch Online flv (1 gb file converted to 801.4)

Cloudzilla.to: same file

CloudZilla.to (1 gb file coverted to 822.1)

In GVH u can find too much of pixel brakeage try to fix that bro. Size is also not have big difference between ghv file and cloudzilla
So pls try to fix that problem as soon as possible
Regards,
my user id is hariprasad upgrade me pls

:(

002762eabe4fcfad07b1209583128b22.png

Still waiting for payment - admin said the 10th a week ago - It's the 13th - I messaged on the 11th and he said its coming. It's now the 13th and not here.

This will be my last time with GVH - I've slowly started to move my videos to openload.io that just opened up and they already paid me in 12 hours of me requesting it.

Better rates are always nice too, no loss in quality, and better features.

It's been fun GVH. If there is one thing that you guys messed up on, was having a horrible reputation for making timely payments.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back