Goodvideohost.com |Earn up to $30 per 10000 Views / Downloads | Adult Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Video Host rates are more stable, not only that currently there are 0 ads. In future we are planning to add only 1 pop. So Ads are also low.
Flash gives good views, even countries with low BW, can also stream flash. So instead of MP4, flash is good , Fast and best for getting views.

That's a big file florin22e - How long is the video? A user needs to watch 10% of it for the count to view. So if it's 30 minutes they need to watch 3 minutes.

Any referral system?

Last edited:

Grewlis and Halima both of your payments been cleared, its been very busy because of host change. So that is why your payments been delayed.

Again i would like to point, you will not find a single user who would say, his or her payments been not paid. Some users got banned because of violation of rules. But all got paid.

Thank you all anyway!

The site is new.
So, people are trying it out.

I've seen the script that goodvideohost uses ( a lot of video sharing sites us it) and there is nothing he can do but wait.
but if this is not working, then it is no point using it. he should do something about it

I really do like you GVH - love your service, but not being able to upload and the converting taking forever. I understand the site is new and gaining popularity, but this way is going to drive a lot of users somewhere else. I've had to us my secondary video host for the past few days because I can't upload anything to you. So you're losing money by me going somewhere else.

Payment late? I requested on Feb 6th.

K. It's been 10 days since I requested payment - Gonna mark you as a scam on my site until this issue is resolved.

If you want to survive you NEED to make payments on time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back