Status
Not open for further replies.
41 comments
No offense but I would like to have those 5 minutes of my life back. Nice share but the message didn't really came through to me... I don't believe in god, I just believe in A GOD.

lmfao @ this vid. Why make these retarded ass videos if you truly believe in god? Like seriously, no where does it say that you have to start forcing your will against others, so just stop this 'god exists' crap. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. If I see concrete proof of a higher being, then I'll be the first to say that I was wrong.

I agree with Phamous, if I SEE proof, and not just people preeching, I will admit to being in the wrong. The problem I have is, why believe in something that you cannot see? If I told you about an invisible man in my closet, that you cannot see, but he helps me make decisions everyday, would you believe it?

Anyway, these types of topics always turn to flaming, so I can see this getting locked pretty soon. lol

Nobody Zakuza.

In biology, evolution is change in the inherited traits of a population of organisms through successive generations. Evolution has therefore been described as "descent with modification". Populations diverge from one another through a variety of mechanisms that lead to speciation. The most commonly understood mechanism occurs when populations become isolated into sub-populations that evolve independently and accumulate reproductive differences over time. These populations become species or speciate when they can no longer interbreed. Similarities among species suggest that all forms of life are descended from a common ancestor through a long series of these divergence events, stretching back in a tree of life that has grown over billions of years.

Code:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution

The world has always been here, Ninja.

I don't know how, but the scientists have found more facts about evolution then there being a god, so my vote goes to science.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back