GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just did a bit of research there is many ways to send a ddos attack can be sent to a website only admin will know bout this

its annoying when you trying to do your work and oh page cant be displayed but will wait for admin see what he says

NewGlumbo buddy
i think you have powerful servers(because streaming sites need to convert format so they mostly have) ,

1)
if possible can you add a small screenshot in bottom or near the streaming, so users can check quality before download, also uploaders can use it

2)
Anti virus or online virus scan, so near every file it show the virus scan data, will give more trust to users.
-----
Also site support resume, how many hours the file is available for download......???? In jumbofiles mostly file available till it complete or 2 to 3 days

another thanks for india in group "c", mostly (99.99 %) we don't buy premium so possibly contact indian ad network and place ads as much possible

Thanks

We will discuss about this and let you know soon.

Down in my side , u too ?
Up now! It was DDOS attack again :(

i just did a bit of research there is many ways to send a ddos attack can be sent to a website only admin will know bout this

its annoying when you trying to do your work and oh page cant be displayed but will wait for admin see what he says

We are working on DDOS protection. We are open for any suggestions.

Can it be Spain in group A?

Spain loves GlumboUploads

We love Spain too :) In 10 minutes will be done!

It's possible to add Turkey in group B?

Thanks
We will give you answare in few hrs.

We would like to inform you that FTP upload is almost ready. Will be active in few hrs!

The Germany and France are leader of Europe, and Spain is in financial crisis.

You can add France in Group A ?

(i'm sorry, i know this question is frequently asked)

to be honest, I think you should run the site for few weeks
then to decide which country should be up or down.
Not to make quick decision.
Although it's great to see you accept member's suggestion.
But it's not a great way to keep site alive.

1) Paypal is strict and high fees,
they change rules and terms regularly even they use our logs/transaction against us
so you have any plan to Add Webmoney/Liberty reserve to buy accounts directly without gateway, so you can save gateway fees....?? and few logs too

2)
Whyn't you can promote the webmoney/Liberty reserve in testing,
for eg: Buy using Webmoney/LR and get 10 days or 1month extra(absolutely free)......??
so sure atleast 10 - 50 % people will buy..

may be it will slow, but in long term people will understand and accept webmoney/LR
Yes one day may they boycott paypal...like what you see about Godaddy lost some million clients due to just a single day sopa campaign support

just Write a blog post about
how to buy account using Liberty reserve/Webmoney in seconds (video is fine)
how webmoney/LR is safe/anonymous than paypal
How using webmoney/Liberty reserve save your money, fees and all

may be i add few things later

short term plans may be good for now, but long term goal will make you as a corporate
Think about it

Last edited:
Done.

200kb/s for non-registered and 300kb/s for registared.

thank you very much,if these download speed always stable then it will be great :)

EDIT
My account total balance & Report Balance mismatched...plz check my PM ,username is there @ Admin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back