GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is because we have offshore company setup", shows you will disappear at any time. Offshore means no rules for your company
, no tax to any country , no relationship with any place, just unplug and disappear. No no no, smells bad asses. Anyone else except me
try you. I tried previous owner and all cheated us.

Maintenance mode. Please come back later.

"This is because we have offshore company setup", shows you will disappear at any time. Offshore means no rules for your company
, no tax to any country , no relationship with any place, just unplug and disappear. No no no, smells bad asses. Anyone else except me
try you. I tried previous owner and all cheated us.

Hi, I am sorry that you think that about us. Most of websites are offshore. Even if they have onshore company address. Please try to imagine how hard could be provide this type of service with a onshore company. All uploaders should provide invoice to us, and also should pay tax. Its almost impossible to make it. We will not push you to try our service, but we are sure that soon many user change opinions about us.

that cant be good when uploaders read that @googlebuster i need to know when site be up and running

Its on now.

That's a nice excuse but I am not in the habit of believing bullshit excuses.

There is absolutely no reason to hide your IP here unless you are trying to hide from the staff of this site.

If you are trying to hide from the staff then you should probably not be here as you most likely were here before and did something that caused you not to be here.

I have no interest in looking at a screenshot from a person I can not identify. It means nothing and can be "fixed", if I do not know who you are I can never trust anything you post, be it text or images.

That's a nice excuse but I am not in the habit of believing bullshit excuses.

There is absolutely no reason to hide your IP here unless you are trying to hide from the staff of this site.

If you are trying to hide from the staff then you should probably not be here as you most likely were here before and did something that caused you not to be here.

I have no interest in looking at a screenshot from a person I can not identify. It means nothing and can be "fixed", if I do not know who you are I can never trust anything you post, be it text or images.

The VPN connection turn on automaticly on a computer. As i see this is really important for you we will turn off. We have nothing to hide. I hope that we can slove this thing ASAP, because we want to proof that we are no liers and scammers.

When are your files deleted? 5 days after last download | 15 days after last download

File keeping to small time... even 30days is too small...

money for 1000 views ?

and really ? We only count completed downloads, video streams and audio streams ??

Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05/day. This is 10 downloads of our highest tier ??

this is bad

OK folks after a long exchange privately with newglumbo it appears as if there are new owners of the service.

He has complied with my requests for information without hesitation.

We will see how they fair on their commitment to their users.

Keep in mind I am not endorsing this service nor am I saying he will honor his agreements.

Thank you NewGlumbo for your cooperation in sorting this out.

Added: Give them a chance to grow before pressuring them for more. If you work with them and the do as the claim this could be a good host based on what I got from our exchange.

eeniesme national

When are your files deleted? 5 days after last download | 15 days after last download

File keeping to small time... even 30days is too small...

We will try to change it soon.

money for 1000 views ?

and really ? We only count completed downloads, video streams and audio streams ??

Any IP/User can only earn you a max of $0.05/day. This is 10 downloads of our highest tier ??

this is bad

There is old website, and have few mistakes. We will edit today.
Now users can earn much more then 0.05/day. But you dont have a limit of earning. Its only about multiple downloads from same ip.

3.6 Mb from 148.7 Mb

Upload speed: 176 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 14 minutes 3 seconds

The remote is very slow rise

We will check it. Its wird because we have very good upload speed. Just checked and had 6mbs.
Anyway we will try to fix it.

Last edited:
Hello Glumbo because I do not mind downloads
DzFVW.jpg

zoom upload 30MB nice......hahahaha

note: please make the link with title so we can easly to crop multiple files..(on Link not on BB code or http)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back