GlumboUploads.com -No Payments, No Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Glumbo because I do not mind downloads
DzFVW.jpg

Hi,
PM me your username. I will change a Plan.

money for 1000 views ?

and how much downloads frim same ip in 24 h ?
Yes money is for 1000 vews.

We count multiple.

Are there any limitations for stream/download?
For example how long can a free account watch stream? 60 min, 2 hours? Also if there is a limitation what's the time before a person can watch stream again?
Same for downloads. What's the time between downloads?

Hello,
i´m trying to convert videos with your mp4 converter. after clicking nothing happens. normally you can see a picture of the status that the video is converting. I love this feature, if you can repair it, it will be very happy

@NewGlumbo maybe you need partners.. contact ultramegabit owner, they have much server resources...

^^^^ So in other words file hosts can screw people out of paying them, then show back up later on and someone claim is the new owner and repeat the process again? That's basically what has been going on with these new hosts.

Like Shareupload.com for example. Screwed everyone over, didn't play a single person then claim oh we've sold the site to a new owner so now nobody gets paid since the new owner isn't responsible which also makes the old owner not responsible either since they no longer own the site. At least this is what they try to make it look like.

Some of us are a little more observant as to what these new hosts are doing. Not a single one of them have good intentions.

Just in case you did not bother to read the entire thread before pointing fingers and making yourself look like a complete jerk.

I have verified there is a new owner.

If you have a problem with the old owner he has been paid for the site and should have money to pay you.

If he chooses not to pay you it is not the new owners responsibility to pay you.

If the new owner decides to do anything for you in regard to the old owners balance you should be thankful for it.

The new owner has made it clear in the first post he will not address old owner issues in this thread.

Hello,
i´m trying to convert videos with your mp4 converter. after clicking nothing happens. normally you can see a picture of the status that the video is converting. I love this feature, if you can repair it, it will be very happy

We are working on it. Will be ready soon. :)

56 / $0

accoutn balance $0
???????????????????

Send me PM with your username. We will update your plan

Hey NewGlumbo I sent you a PM, please check it :)

I will give to glumbo a chance of some weeks

PD: I will be very happy if you add webmoney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back