GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell your users there was a large traffic spike on one of our servers. Our FTP upload isn't that robust right now. If you want your files spread to different servers you should try a different upload option.

If you requested a payment and haven't been paid, check your account email as it means there was suspicious activity and we need extra verification.

I'd use this service gladly, specially considering your relaxed limits on free users and your chances of becoming a good host because of that (Provided you don't change with time, and even if you do, then only in best interests of the users) and I was just ready to register when I saw that files for registered accounts get deleted after 30 days from last download. It's too less a period of time.
I remember when hosts allowed upto 60-90 days of free storage time. What has happened to all filehosts these days? :(

Yous is a fairly new host. I cannot possibly maintain my files up for a longer period of time because it is but natural that people will be reluctant to use a new host at first. Can't you relax this limit? After all, I'm sure you too want to set yourself apart from the brigade of so many filehosts. :)

Can soumeone help me? I converted mkv to Mp4 but the video dont run liquid. There is every second a microbreak. Is this a problem with jwplayer? Or i have to change some settings before converting. Can someone tell me wich software should is use to convert the video rigth. I use Xilisoft Video Converter 6 ...

Hey Glumbo,

Can you please keep the jw player up to date? Whenever there is an update to install, please.

We will be upgrading it right now

EDIT: jwplayer is latest version now

Hi!

Please delete my account.
Username schiesstomi

This is about the referral right? We will pay out iko68 and decline the payment on schiesstomi. Sound fair?

I'd use this service gladly, specially considering your relaxed limits on free users and your chances of becoming a good host because of that (Provided you don't change with time, and even if you do, then only in best interests of the users) and I was just ready to register when I saw that files for registered accounts get deleted after 30 days from last download. It's too less a period of time.
I remember when hosts allowed upto 60-90 days of free storage time. What has happened to all filehosts these days? :(

Yous is a fairly new host. I cannot possibly maintain my files up for a longer period of time because it is but natural that people will be reluctant to use a new host at first. Can't you relax this limit? After all, I'm sure you too want to set yourself apart from the brigade of so many filehosts. :)

Check your PM

Last edited:
I promise to have the final decision within 1 week. Need to make sure 400kb/s can be maintained with no server problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back