GlumboUploads.com - Get Paid For Downloads, Video Streams & MP3 Streams

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, can I for example upload some mp3 files, and create mp3 player on my site without waiting for those mp3 load/buffer/ or whatever.

Just constant mp3 streaming without delays, like some1 is listening to the radio?

@ Glumbo

My Premium acc will expire soon. Can you upgrade me again till you have chosen whats about the embed code for Life Time accounts? If you add the option for embed code for life time accs (I think 50% pay for stream is ok because i have to earn the 150$) i will buy a Life time acc.

Edit: Speed is very low again. Is something wrong? Speed @ 20-120 kb/s

We are aware of the speed issue and it is being worked on.

So, can I for example upload some mp3 files, and create mp3 player on my site without waiting for those mp3 load/buffer/ or whatever.

Just constant mp3 streaming without delays, like some1 is listening to the radio?

You mean like a mp3 playlist?

Well, try to climb but the url limit greater than one's stopping me, I would like to continue a project and having this server, but when I have problems up in that aspect because I do it for packs, could you give me some months premium so have no url limit.

FTP has problems : after a few files uploaded the connection is lost and the upload restart from the beginning....

P.S. Please make by default that every file uploaded is not public or let the user select if he wants that his files are marked as public or private by default...

Last edited:
do you ignore DMCA?
if i upload files on glumbouploads.com and also some images on glumboimg.com with same user name, if someone reports about the files then will you remove all files and images of that user or you will just remove the files but the images will remain and vice versa.
thanks

We don't and can't ignore DMCA.

We remove content reported in the DMCA reports.

Update: Premium upload file size is now 50GB

Last edited:
hi..,

try to bring the min.payout to 5$...

no body will upload here or u wont get any traffic until u do...

anyway its my suggestion and its upto u to decide...

If you PM me on here I can give you a payout at $5 but we have brought it down to $10 permanently. We are pretty flexible when it comes to minimum payment amount for WJ members, especially if its your first payment. If you need some proof just PM me at any balance and you will get a payment your first time.

Last edited:
FTP still has problems...it's better than yesterday but it's still unstable...

P.S. Please remember my request : the public/ not public option for files...:)

So the problem is while transferring files the upload stops?

We will add an option in the account manager for public/private by default

Last edited:
hi..,

hi..,

try to bring the min.payout to 5$...

no body will upload here or u wont get any traffic until u do...

anyway its my suggestion and its upto u to decide...

although u did bring the payout...

Glumbo i'm really disappointed...

just started to upload in glumbo...

ur download counts rather stats are very very low...

the same file when i use groovefile even less amt of downloads give me more money...

glumbo x downloads - 0.09$
groovefile x downloads - 0.5$

i can show u proof if u want...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back