GlobalRDP.com - Post your accusations with evidence!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jacob

I got only 1 PROOF.

Your server was suspended and NULLED from OVH.
I got the email from null@ovh.net clearly stating this.

So, now i already showed this to the MOD.

So, take it or leave it.

Both questions are answered.

1. I do not have proof of the files on the server REASON , the server was suspended by OVH and its clear from EMAIL.
2. Of course i do not have proof for the same coz you are the ADMIN.

But just asking you, DO YOU HAVE THESE PROOFS :

1. Do you have the proof that there were no files.
2. Do you have any proof to show nothing was installed.

NO.
YOU DO NOT.

So, just by merely saying " I did not install anything " WILL NOT HELP.

I got this pm and I like the questions here...can you guys respond to these please? I'm sure you're both sick of this thread, but it would help. Thanks vgnheart for the the good questions...

Hello,

I am PMing you because. I am not allowed to post on that thread. I will be good if you make a post with following questions

To Jacob
---------------

1) What happened to NL (Rapidspeeds) server and he still use it. If he moved to OVH server, did he gave notice to his clients.

2) What things he done after seeing slowness ( with 18usrs). Like Defrag, Attempt to edit Soft Raid on win2008 disk manager etc.

3) When the server gone offline and when it came back online. did he reinstalled windows through ovh nic.

To Intensecool
----------------------
1) When he got DMCA. (Exact date). what he done to inform Jacob abt DMCA. Digital world does not consider miss calls, sms as proofs. emails and support tickets are good proofs

2) Did he formatted the server without getting confirmation from Jacob.

3) why he offered service takeover offers to globalrdp clients, Did he received request from Jacob to do so ?

4) Where is TOS page on resellermarkets.com/ovhresell.com that mentions clause about DMCA and its followups

Regards,
vgnheart

Here are my Answers :

1) When he got DMCA. (Exact date). what he done to inform Jacob abt DMCA. Digital world does not consider miss calls, sms as proofs. emails and support tickets are good proofs

I have told before :

• This is a windows server and no website was hosted on the server.
  • We got 2 warnings before for the illegal downloads which i passed on to JACOB via calls as we were doing calls daily.
  • Yesterday, in the morning, i again called him to confirm that : IF WE GET ANOTHER COMPLAINT, OVH MAY SUSPEND THE SERVER and we won't be able to help in anyways.
  • He has himself confirmed this thing in his past replies.
  • I have the proofs in the form of EMAILS, SMS so i showed it right away.

2) Did he formatted the server without getting confirmation from Jacob.

The server was NULLED FROM OVH, as confirmed by my email screenshot, for which I have over 80+ servers with OVH, so i called OVH to get my 400$ server back for the leftover days, for which OVH HAS THE SAME METHOD FOR FORCING THE SERVER FORMAT , we had to oblige this.

This is a well known OVH method and can be found everywhere.

3) why he offered service takeover offers to globalrdp clients, Did he received request from Jacob to do so ?

• NO, i did not but JACOB is yet to do my PARTIAL PAYMENT for the server.
  • Secondly, i saw many people reporting FRAUDS here , but JACOB still had the server under his ownership and was NOT PROVIDING THE SERVICES TO CLIENTS AS VISIBLE.
  • This is why i posted that : I can format the server and offer the slots to clients who have been cheated without any services.
  • Later on, i have formally sent a reply to JACOB, to takeover and provide slots formally to which he replied he wanted 15,000 INR for selling the company, as evident from SMS.

4) Where is TOS page on resellermarkets.com/ovhresell.com that mentions clause about DMCA and its followups

The Reseller Markets.com TOS is dealt with OVH TOS only , clearly stating that no ILLEGAL material downloads are allowed.

Although, we all know many people do it , its like if you are caught, you are guilty.

And leave alone the OVH RESELL.COM , JACOB himself knew the fact that he is taking an OVH server, i was just a guy who was paying on his behalf , he was well aware of the facts stated in OVH TOS.

1) What happened to NL (Rapidspeeds) server and he still use it. If he moved to OVH server, did he gave notice to his clients.

- Old clients remained in NL server which was from Rapidspeeds, Only new orders placed have been notified it was from OVH and 10Gbps port.

2) What things he done after seeing slowness ( with 18usrs). Like Defrag, Attempt to edit Soft Raid on win2008 disk manager etc.

One of our user asked me to defrag the disk so it will boost the performence, after defrag it worked fine for 12-16hrs and then I/O speeds are falled down, even we got huge complaints with raring issue.

3) When the server gone offline and when it came back online. did he reinstalled windows through ovh nic.

Yes, i do re-installed the OS via Nic 48hrs ago and again 24hrs ago, Yesterday he just changed my password so i am not able to access my server.

So you can confirm that there will be no data in server!

• We got 2 warnings before for the illegal downloads which i passed on to JACOB via calls as we were doing calls daily.
^^ This was not true, he didn't told me anything related DMCA when i speak on calls.
I got this know yesterday morning and said the server is empty, so reply to OVH, saying the continent has been removed.

Last edited:

- Old clients remained in NL server which was from Rapidspeeds, Only new orders placed have been notified it was from OVH and 10Gbps port.

One of our user asked me to defrag the disk so it will boost the performence, after defrag it worked fine for 12-16hrs and then I/O speeds are falled down, even we got huge complaints with raring issue.

Yes, i do re-installed the OS via Nic 48hrs ago and again 24hrs ago, Yesterday he just changed my password so i am not able to access my server.

So you can confirm that there will be no data in server!

I know i should not poke in this.

1. He has never informed to any client..

All clients have complained in this thread, THEY WERE PLACED IN OVH SERVER UNKNOWINGLY. He never told them anything.

2. I do not know anything about his defrag thing.

By this I MEAN : I know he did the defrag, i never went into details for this.

3. He installed from his OWN NIC and of course never gained success i guess.
Then he did succeed and was working on his server.

I DID NOT CHANGE ANY PASSWORD.
It has been reinstalled from OVH and i have the confirmation of this on mail.
I can show the screenshots for this one.

And about this :

* We got 2 warnings before for the illegal downloads which i passed on to JACOB via calls as we were doing calls daily.

^^ This was not true, he didn't told me anything related DMCA when i speak on calls.
I got this know yesterday morning and said the server is empty, so reply to OVH, saying the continent has been removed.

Absolutely FAKE thing.

Why won't i just tell him this if i told him every damn thing.

And why the hell when i told him about the same yesterday, he just told me to reply to OVH that :

We did a format and server is empty.

And we again got the nulled email approx 6 hours later.

Who is responsible for that NULLED EMAIL :: Me or OVH.

I did not suspend you, I DID NOT FORMAT THE SERVER.

The email there proves the fact that OVH did suspend it, not me.

Last edited:
^^ Get me some proof saying that you said me about 2 warnings.

You shud email me or PM me here that warnings, You have PM'ed me login details of server via PM here, then why can't you send me a warnings on PM or email?

Don't try to cheat me with your cheap tricks!

Just refund my money that i paid for the server, you need to take care of warnings and you shud forward them to us.

Enough of this shit of yours.

I told you 2 times, i told this to you on CALLS.
And this is my mistake here : I called you to confirm these warnings to you, if i had written doc with me, i would have shown here.

I am being blamed for :

You failed to work out things on your servers, you failed the RAID, you failed with HDD, you failed with management and you downloaded things which was not allowed listed for OVH.
What else are you blaming me for, i took server away from you or what..??

If this is the reason, i guess you should have some way out for me.
I will NOT POST in this thread now, my whole day is ruined due to this shit.

REFUND YOUR MONEY.

This is for what..??

Taking a server, abusing it, getting it nulled from OVH, failing the HDD, failing the RAID and using it for quite good number of days for over 13TB BW and now asking for REFUNDS.

Now, its more then enough.
This is over from my side..
You have my number, let me know whatever your mind dreams of.

2. I do not know anything about his defrag thing.

Guys, Who is king in Lies? Don't know answer?

-Utorrent disk overload issue. = Disk overload issues may be due to same fact that you defragged the disc.

That was i got reply in my PM, So you still don't know about defrag:O

intensecool Don't be stupid, every time you send me login details to my PM, why can't you send me warnings.

When i said I DO NOT KNOW about defrag thing :

I meant, i do not know much into what he did, i know that you did it.
And i told several times that i know you did it.

And i sent you logins here on WJ coz i never had your email, we dealt via PM and so i sent the PM to you

And about sending you warnings on PM, what should i do..??

OVH did not give me a list of files , same as last email i showed it came like this only saying ILLEGAL files, same i told you on calls, keep on lying for this, you know you are doing.

I should send you a PM saying :

OVH TOLD me not to download public torrents on servers.

I did this on CALL, this is my mistake.

intensecool Don't be smart, It clearly indicated you don't know anything about defrag, This shows you are a lier.

Every time you send me login details to my PM, why can't you send me warnings?

WTF, i mentioned myself i knew that you did defrag, are you a MORON or just acting like one.

And why is this so important to you.

Question is :

YOU MADE OVER 1300$ on these servers , where are they..??
Refund them to your clients

I should send you a PM saying :

OVH TOLD me not to download public torrents on servers.

Yes, you shud send me some time of warnings, so i can know the things happening, How could i know if you get warnings and keeping them in your lockers?

intensecool WTF you are my business partner of what?

Who the hell you to come into my business, i do any type of profits and who are you to ask me where is money?

Shud i ask you where is your Buyrdp money?

So, now the problem is this.

Now you tell me 1 thing, you say you did the format 48 hours back, ONLY 1 PERSON had access to server, YOU.

Still OVH nulled it saying ILLEGAL FILE DOWNLOAD, is it someone else who downloaded things and OVH came to know it and they closed it.

Answer this and i learnt my lesson of keeping a written warnings.

I'm adding this response from vgnheart because he seems extremely informed to me and I think this will help the mods figure things out - and if they want more info they will ask for it.

Jacob
-----------------

Old clients remained in NL server which was from Rapidspeeds, Only new orders placed have been notified it was from OVH and 10Gbps port. >> Most of the complaints were from clients who had NL rdp and then sudden change to ovh without notice. if old clients are still on NL, then get few proofs from those users who agree that NL server working and ok ( users who is member of WJ also)

What things he done after seeing slowness ( with 18usrs). Like Defrag, Attempt to edit Soft Raid on win2008 disk manager etc.
>> This can only be checked by a HDD test

Yes, i do re-installed the OS via Nic 48hrs ago and again 24hrs ago, Yesterday he just changed my password so i am not able to access my server. >>even if there was boot failure ovh staff can recover data using tools and physical hands . Since you already done reinstall two times, Clients data is already lost. So it does not make any sense saying intense changed OS admin pass. Because you owe him partial money. So you are the one responsible for lose of clients data.

Intensecool
------------------

When he got DMCA. (Exact date). what he done to inform Jacob abt DMCA. Digital world does not consider miss calls, sms as proofs. emails and support tickets are good proofs >>> Send those ovh email proofs to mindy. ( ovh 3 warnings) . Also send proof showing forward Jacob

The server was NULLED FROM OVH, as confirmed by my email screenshot, for which I have over 80+ servers with OVH, so i called OVH to get my 400$ server back for the leftover days, for which OVH HAS THE SAME METHOD FOR FORCING THE SERVER FORMAT , we had to oblige this.
>>> Null routing means only IP gets blocked. And we can see same on Block history on ovh NIC. OVH told you to format server to get online. But they will give you access to rescue pro if you request that you want to take backup. But you didn't

The Reseller Markets.com TOS is dealt with OVH TOS only , clearly stating that no ILLEGAL material downloads are allowed. >>> Its not a good idea. If you follow ovh tos, you must either copy paste it on your site. or on your tos page, you should write that we just follow ovh tos and link to ovh tos page.

See this thread for resolution:
http://www.wjunction.com/10-hosting...uyrdp-drama-outcome-get-your-refund-here.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back