Other GlobalRDP.com 1Gbps, 150GB HDD Unmetered,Remote Desktops from $25/month (NetherLands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

i just brought 150gb encoding plan since 2 or 3 days ago.

the problem is I can not use any folder when i download something. Always it says me "you can not use this folder" or something else. And is my own user account, but i cant enter to any folder!!! not download folder, not library folder, no document folder, etc

or when I try to take a screenshot (and paste to paint), not screenshot i can see after i saved it. not saved in any folder or I have no access to any folder.

and i asked to install some 4 programs too, that i need so much...i'm waiting for that.

So I have not even used this rdp yet.

well, i hope this will be resolve soon (sure, i think so =) )

Remember me, Mr Jacob. Ticket is open yet...ticket: "579593"

I saw many apps you have requested are portable you can install portable apps youself, however i have installed the apps you have been requested.:)

Edit: Rs-Seller Please use Live chat option or add me on MSN jacob@globalrdp.com for demo.http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=4269

Last edited:
i paid for the service this morning and was ready for some great service, but had to find out that they are out of stock and i will have the service in 48 hours. not the best way to service a client. ever heard of "out of stock"?

i hope things get better, because so far i am not very pleased. hope to be proven wrong.

@ All users Please have some patience, I have already been placed a order for DC for a new server,I'm expecting it may arrive with in 24hrs.

I apologize for the delay that caused,
Once we get the new server all pending orders will be activated

Cheers

@ All users Good news, New server has been arrived all pending orders has been activated.

Instant setup will be provided for new orders.

rbn Please come on to Live chat to get test ip, I don't think Rapidspeeds was DC lol:O

Edit: Our DC was Evoswitch Netherlands

Last edited:
You know what i meant: datacenter is evoswitch, server is bought through rapidspeeds because they have colo in evoswitch, all equipment is rapidspeeds [hardware etc].

Tanks for test ip.

Good luck with sales!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back