Other GlobalRDP.com 1Gbps, 150GB HDD Unmetered,Remote Desktops from $25/month (NetherLands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than 12 hours and nothing...
@Jacob, I want my money, I paid for a RDP in NL and you put me one in France which is a disaster.

Please any moderator to intervene here because this guy is offering fake products.

- No instant setup (as published in the first post)
- No RDP in NL
- No 24 hrs refund policy

This service is a SCAM.

More than 18hrs of downtime and my RDP is not yet up. The 48hours compensation wont suffice my needs since I was not able to upload and I lost money.
I asked Jacob in IM regarding the RDP but sadly there was no response.
I will wait for a few more hours else I will apply for a refund even though the 24hrs criteria is not met with.
There is no mention regarding the downtime issues and I am ready to pay for my usage so that he can refund the rest.

Machar, TieuTuTinHoc, me too
I opened the support ticket Wednesday, November 9, 2011 3:00 AM still no answer
support 24/7/365?
31.31 server down
HDD full
IDM error
: (

19 Hours since the email indicating the downtime issue. No resolution/update on the downtime issue. I want my money back. So Jacob if you are seeing this message I would like to request you to refund my money (after deducting my usage). The service was excellent during the first 4 days of purchase but now I see that its not upto the mark.
As indicated in the thread the RDP was supposed to be NL Based but unfortunately its EU Based. I dont have a problem with that but you should have been careful while selecting the datacenters.
The 46.105.119.xxx RDP is OVH Based. The Upload Speeds were good but the downtime is intolerable.
I am waiting for my refund.

I am very pissed right now, its been more then 12 hours and my RDP still isn't working. I have lost $400 in the last 2 days because of the RDP. And i am about to lose more money because of this issues. Please refund my money or give me a working RDP. I told you when i started using this service, i need this service to work everytime with no issues!

God damn i am so angry right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back