Other GlanPol-net.eu - Remote Desktop - Linux/Windows/Encoding, 1 Gbps , start $7.99 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linux server is OK.

Windows France down ... it's Our last server in France.
We will try to fix it again (which time it is ???) and switch every user do Germany datacenter with same conditions.

I will inform You how it's going.

Sorry for this situation again ... but OVH block servers due to UDP atack Torrents on port:80.

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

Hi

This isn't a good start, I have sent a support ticket, no reply! I have PM'd you, no reply!

It's been 4 hours now since I purchased the RDP, all I want to know is when it will be setup, I don't mind waiting as long as someone has the decency to reply to my messages!

help pls. i cannot access my rdp. T_T

I'm working on it.

please fix thanks

I'm working on it.

Just purchased an RDP account, awaiting setup :)

It will be done soon.

Take long to start the server in France?

Every day there is a problem. What the fuck!

The problem is that many users use Public Torrents , thats why OVH block servers offen.
Its last machine in France and it will be switched to other DC in days.

Hi

This isn't a good start, I have sent a support ticket, no reply! I have PM'd you, no reply!

It's been 4 hours now since I purchased the RDP, all I want to know is when it will be setup, I don't mind waiting as long as someone has the decency to reply to my messages!

We have 24hours to set up Your acc.
Please be patient. How can I set up acc when server is down : ) ?
It's not Our working time also so just wait.
You will get it soon.

We have 24hours to set up Your acc.
Please be patient. How can I set up acc when server is down : ) ?
It's not Our working time also so just wait.
You will get it soon.

Thank you, all I wanted was a reply! Please add that you require 24 hours to setup each account, I read the first post and I don't see anywhere that you require 24 hours.

Files can be moved when I get unsuspensed server.

I'm waiting for WiNRescue details from OVH : /
When I get them in 15 mins server will be up.

It's been over 15 minutes and I still can not access my RDP of France what happens?

This is very bad, every day there is a problem. I think if you do not do something people will not buy more service and you will gain no money ever

---------- Post added 29th Feb 2012 at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was 28th Feb 2012 at 10:54 PM ----------

Bad and slow service technician. or respond to the numerous tickets and are never connected to MSN for support.

Very disappointed with this RDP, seeketh others because eGlanPol is terrible, many falls.
I do not recommend

The server is offline over 19 hours on Tuesday February 28.

RDP France is still down from yesterday. I cant access the service.
Do you have any update from the service company whats the schedule to get back online ?

Regards

It seems a shame to be many hours to the fallen and they do not respond to the tickets and give no support to say something.

Simply wash their hands and assume no liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back