Other GlanPol-net.eu - Remote Desktop - Linux/Windows/Encoding, 1 Gbps , start $7.99 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to take a demo account to test the speeds from private torrents and upload speeds and the server quality.

Thank you

give me my money back glanpol! I know you don' to do a refund when the client isn' t satisfied with the programm. I am writing it here so that anybody knows that you are not ok with your obligations.

Glanpol I'm still waiting the details of the US server.

I know You will get them in 5 mins.

give me my money back glanpol! I know you don' to do a refund when the client isn' t satisfied with the programm. I am writing it here so that anybody knows that you are not ok with your obligations.

I told You before You buy everything about Encoding plans.
You are alone on machine and Yo usaid that its so low ? sorry i think just You are someone from competition because when I say that I will need to order new machine for You , You momentaly change the way You speak.
Don't try to lie about speeds when You get new machine for Your own ... also read Our TOS because this is what We respect right now.
You don't even know how to encode as I see because You use standard options for encoding plans.

I refund more than 20 users here and You are second who try to cheat.

Then my account is disabled?

Check my ticket.

Already done.

I would like to take a demo account to test the speeds from private torrents and upload speeds and the server quality.

Thank you

Can You talk to Me on MSN ? michal@glanpol-net.pl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back