Other GlanPol-net.eu - Remote Desktop - Linux/Windows/Encoding, 1 Gbps , start $7.99 (EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude your taking a long time to activate my account alredy payed 5 hours and you still havent activated it plus you havent acepted me on msn so answer me quickly or im goin to put a dispute on paypal

Glanpol-net offers a good service. I am satisfied both with the upload speeds and their pre-installed aplications.

Michal: I wrote you some e-mails. Please check them if you have some time (username at you: uploadit)

Hi all
Sorry for delays I've been on a weeding :)
Right now Im fixing couple things and try to make servers more stable.
In really near time I will send Yo udetails , PM's emails etc.

Also soon We will serve 10 GBPS RDP and Windows RDP :)

Regards Michal GlanPol-net

Hi Everybody

Guys sorry for delays. Right now We got 2 servers suspensed ... I don't wanna put here details , nicknames users who do that to Us.

I will say one time only. Sorry for bad words but this is really heavy situation.
Some of You use Our RDP's to hacking activities. Ofc. Yo ugot blocked accounts and no refund will be given !

I give a shit about that You want to support Megaupload or any other filehost.
RDP is not for this kind of action. So don't spam Me on email or MSN.

About delayed orders , right now I'm waiting for new servers from OVH.
You can get full refund or 1 month free service. Its offer only for this guys who already paid for RDP.

Im online almost 20/24h/7 on MSN , but I choice to make it faster and try to repair that big mess and not be online these days. I hope some of You understand it.

Also today We will start Windows RDP and NL hosting ;)

Today a little later.
Im adding new disc to server number 1 , after I done it I will be able to create account for You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back