[Giveaway] Reverse Proxy Hosting Giveaway #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitIce

X4B Reverse Proxy Hosting protecting your privacy since 2010

diagram.png

What is reverse proxy hosting?
You give us a server IP, we give you an anonymous IP. We act as intermediary between all users and your site, proxying traffic through our node to your server. This provides DMCA protection and an extra level of security for your service.

Competition Rules
  • Winner will be chosen randomly
  • Past winners of any X4B competition cant enter, people who didnt win can though. This applies to our competitions on other forums too.
  • Existing X4B customers can't enter
  • Competition will end on the 30th of June
  • Winners will be chosen with random.org

Entering
Reply to this thread. Note replies unrelated to this contest wont be included (so make it something like "ill enter" or "sign me up" or whatever but not "i like butterflies" ok?

What do you get?
5 Winners will receive a 100gb bandwidth account paid for 1 month free of charge and with no obligation to continue after the account expires. You can choose your location (Russia or Sweden).

Past Winners
wJunction #1 - 24/06/2012
  • Medow7
  • ruialessio
  • fahadzaman66
  • Aditi Ashu
  • haytham_12_12

Competition is running sooner than was planned due to moderator issues with the last one.

Last edited:
20 comments
Contest Over

Winners:
#17 - BlueAdder
#4 - Candle
#6 - Maxxx
#9 - snowmanrene
#19 - StyXoN

PMs are being sent out now.

Last competition for a little while, I bought 15 extra IPs to run 3 competitions at 2 different sites most of which have been used. The X4B twitter will be used to announce future competitions. Bad luck to those who didnt win, better luck next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back