Status
Not open for further replies.

Mac

Got one more domain laying around doin' nothing so decided for one more giveaway. I'll pick who I'll like. I can disqualify who I want, when I want.

Reply with the reason why I should pick you.

The domain expires Apr 5 2011.

Proof of ownership:
5eed72cc.png

31 comments
Well, i would like to have this domain.

As currectly i don't own any websites, i would like to have the chance to own this site, i would prolly make it a TV Shows website.

Thanks.

I'm a client at the host you work for <_< If that's not enough I don't know what is :O.

Oh.. And I love you :|<3.

And it's a kickass domain for streaming TV shows. Would like to make something good out of it :P.

i need it because i i'll like 1 more domain with me.

Just to be honest, everyone needs a free domain, everyone say their own stupid lie reasons, except few.

Need it bcoz i dreamed of having a streaming site, but cudnt afford to do so..

i could make a try to make Telecasted stream site which contains all the episodes of past and present :)

i need it so much

i will use it to stream live channels and sports online

its really nice domain and will help me to start my new project online

thanks for choose me :)

i want it to start a tvshow and anime blog....will give u lifetime ads on it if u want....i can get it up real quick....however i think Splitice might be a better choice than me...:D

Can i have it? I always wanted to have a movie streaming site, gotta work more in this project. I have hosting and everything else needed, if its possible to get let me know :).

It's a tough choice, I must say, choosing between some of you.

Anyways, this will be closed at Sunday 00:00am CET, so 35 more hours 'til a winner is pronounced.

One more thing, until you actually set up a site on it, I won't transfer you the domain (you'll just get DNS management rights). If you wanted to grab the domain and sell it, think again.

Oh there are so many good members (RapT1le, Splitice, CammyD). I know that i cannot win, remove me from the list.

Cheers :D.

It's a tough choice, I must say, choosing between some of you.

Anyways, this will be closed at Sunday 00:00am CET, so 35 more hours 'til a winner is pronounced.

One more thing, until you actually set up a site on it, I won't transfer you the domain (you'll just get DNS management rights). If you wanted to grab the domain and sell it, think again.

I'd so add this to the 1st post, just so it's even more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back