Status
Not open for further replies.

ilyathereis

I have 2 Docspedia invites that I'm giving away. =) (I've got 365gb/14gb ratio there. Uploaded 20 torrents myself, half of which are rare or big HD. Also, my IPT ratio is 1.5tb/155gb. So those are details about me.)

Docs is a small, dedicated, private torrent community. Don't make me regret your invite!! :|

Reply and state why you'd like an invite.
If you've got some ratio proof, that's fine to post, too. I'm not necessarily going to choose the person with the best ratio proof, though.;) We were all beginners in warez and torrents at some point in time. Basically, write a little about yourself and say something meaningful. :)

Code:
http://docspedia.org
Here’s a little rundown on what Docs has to offer. If you are looking for E-learning content such as educational E-books, tutorials, test engines, sample papers, etc you’d feel at home on this tracker. Docs will also cater to those who are looking for infotainment content such as premium documentaries and other related videos both in standard definition and HD. Activity on this tracker is pretty great with over 24000 registered members and 3800+ active torrents. By the way if you have a look at tracker stats, there are around 10500+ disabled users. In other words you don’t fuk around on Docs - follow the rules, be active or get banned.

Docs has a great looking AJAX based layout which is fast, uncluttered and easy to navigate. It looks a lot similar to the layout of Freshon.TV and LastTorrents (if I am not mistaken, all three trackers have the same codebase) and gives a user friendly feel.

26 comments
Heh, at least Hillsid3 wrote something. So I'm sticking to what I said...

Hill, check your PM :) I hope you enjoy the hell of Docspedia. It's filled with all sorts of goodies.

i need coz im always after some tutorials and ebooks :)

hope i'll get one :)

Email: gfxartist077@hotmail.com

My IPT Status:
c5fP5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back