Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to try your demo because i need an rdp

---------- Post added at 09:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 AM ----------

no need for a demo i laready purchased an rdp so plz activate it

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

ticket #675515

Review

I tested a demo of the "40 GB SAS / 60 GB Shared-RAM-Disk / 10GBit RDP" offer last weekend.

Server Specs:

The server uses Windows Server 2012 equipped with an Intel Xeon E5606 and 128 GB of RAM.

Using the RDP:

Running multiple applications (browser / vlc / FileZilla) parallel is no problem, the response time is fast and programs do not hang.

Due to the high speed storage mediums and the 10 GBit connection accessing multiple files (ftp Up/Download) works wihtout compromise.

Test allowed me to move data from the SAS drive to the 60 GB RAM disk with about 700 MB/s. Screenshot of RAM disk http://prntscr.com/18m3ey.

As stated, the ethernet connection utilizes a 10 GBit Port and is more then enough, even with multiple users active on the server at the same time.

The support:
The demo was for 2 days - though I was given even more time - and was set up quickly.

The quality of the RDP - I tested different RDP hosts before - convinced me to buy a one month RDP (the one i tested) for 12.94 USD.

I paid via Webmoney and the RDP was set up and activated in just 4 hours.

Questions get answered within the same day, sometimes even within minutes.

Conclusion:
Best RDP I had so far.

And if you want a top speed ethernet connection combined with enterprise grade storage and on top of that friendly reliable support then you can buy here without thinking twice.

Have a good day.

Ive tried out monthly services with about 5 different company`s. This would have to be the BEST one I`ve ever used. Very Fast! Way more than enough RAM, and CPU. Will be a customer:)

Are you currently in charge of operating a small business? Whether or not you handle a retail store, small organization, factory, hospital, college, pharmacy, or huge corporation, you need to seek the assistance of a cleaning company. There are actually many rewards to seeking the enable of a janitorial solutions company. janitorial services roseville

Hey Woqipi01!
You are a spamer!
I will report about you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back