Giga-RDP.ca —From €2.5/mo— Encoding, Admin, Private RDP, Seedbox, Rapidleech (FR,NL,+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i tried a test account several weeks ago and gave a really good review!
I am back now after using the service for approximately a week to update my review!
I purchased the encoding plan!
Its by far the best rdp service i have ever used,and believe me i have used a loooot :P\

• there is a reasonable amount of users in my server
  • The speeds are very good especially when other users do not upload/download
  • Staff are really friendly and very helpfull

I totally reccomend their service :fly:

Keep up the good work people

P.S
I hope you resolve your problem with your site soon
Best of luck :wave:

Coincidentally, I have felt some lag since several weeks ago, like someone's abusing the resources.

@GIGA-RDP — VPS is down for like an hour now, and since the main site is also down, I can't make a ticket.

KGY9W.png

whats going on...?? :facepalm:
and also not login in rdp.

hello everyone
I lost my hosting and tried to re setup on a new host without a proper backup
was just trying to get WHMCS working but the backups I had of them where useless
something wrong with it's auto backup

I just got a complete backup of my site from the old host
and should soon have my website back to normal
iv never done this before and am trying to contact someone who knows how

as for the encoding server down time
I got a lot of emails from OVH today about the one server crashing and being brot back online

my servers used to all be a real crash happy pain in the ass then I upgraded all but one to win 2012
seems to be much more secure then 2008
then 2008 was fine for a long time to
a few days ago my website got DDOS attacked and at the same time my only remaining 2008 server started acting up again
seems clear to me that someone is out to get me

once I have this website problem under control ill upgrade that last server to win 2012
would have done it weeks ago but the users didn't want to

I have my website back online and I managed to use an up-to-date copy of my WHMCS database
but for some reason when I login im auto redirected to some other site
WHMCS support is helping me with that now

This site offline issue is for a moment made me little bit trustloss but when i see, amartin99 working hard and making explains about issue, this made me relax. Actually its my about 3 days monthly billing due date is incoming this is not about money etc.

i am glad to using their server and i do not want search for an other one, giga rdp is really good one its my 2th month, and in 2 months maybe two times i couldnt connect rdp thats all... good uptime good server good staff.

they work for server's health often.

do not go anywhere giga rdp lol

THANKS Gwindor

I have my site back online now and just got WHMCS back working right tobut there is something wrong with my domains email handling
it can send but not receave

Demo plz for minimum 2days!!

Is there Instant activation available?? Because, i don't want to wait when i already paid.

Thank You!!

Last edited:
sorry but I have to setup new slots manually
done within 12 hours
but that's a long ways from instant

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

I make each slot according to the users name
but even if I did make them
a
b
c
d
id still have to manually email you the logins
it don't take more then a few min to make a new slot
but I have a day job (leaving for it any moment) and I have to sleep some time hehehe

iv considered trying to get it setup to do it automatically for me
but payza and webmoney don't report back to my site and they account for likely 40% of my orders

Hi, i see your encoding plan details which are very interesting, therefore i want to take a demo of encoding plan (if possible). Thanks

one of my servers got hacked and OVH took it offline
it's the first time for that server and normally that would just be (click a link) and have it back online within a min
but OVH's link dont work it just reloads the same page
I can re install windows but in the current config that would wipe everyone's data
so I have contacted OVH and asked them to put on fake raid so we can re install windows without wiping everyone data

I got an email from OVH thismorning "Operation Electric connector finished"
I think that means they installed the fake raid I asked for
but iv never done this before so im waiting on my guy to confirm
I also need him to be the one that installs windows as this is all his idea and im not 100% sure how to do this without wiping everyone's data

im sorry your displeased with the speed
I hate waiting myself
but im trying to save your and everyone else s data
not to mention get a system in place to make this faster for the next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back