Get your own image host for free and start making money! (OFFICIAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Bull

Herd Leader
NOTE: I’m employer of this network and will be able to provide you most of your questions.
NOTE #2: This network is only for people who'll use image hosting for uploading adult pictures.

REQUIREMENTS: In order to join our affiliate program, you need to have at least 700 views a day on current image host or be active adult uploader (proof required).

Dear members,

I would like to present you our program for making money with image hosting. With this program, you will earn up to 80% of all ad revenue and there won’t be any additional cuttings at your revenue.

What do we provide you?

· Domain name (your choice)
· Hosting
· Installed ImageHosting Script

What’s your job?

All you have to do is upload images and distribute them on public forums or at your website/portal and let the revenue comes in your pocket. We’re responsible for proper work on server, script & DMCA requests.

How to monitor statistics?

TRAFFIC STATS - You will get access to Google Analytics page where you can view real-time monitoring on your image hosting.
EARNING STATS - We will provide you online data sheet where you will have listed day-by-day income. You will also be able to see your percentage from current (month-to-date) income. If you don’t believe us, there is another way of checking it – by requesting screenshot from Ad Network accounts or by requesting TeamViewer connection.

How much you can earn?

There are two affiliate plans and you will be assigned to the program once a month.

STANDARD PLAN – Basic affiliate plan. You will earn 60% on the total ad revenue from your image host. Every new partner will be assigned to the starter plan upon application..

When do I get paid?

We are processing payouts every 15 days, but there is possibility to get your money much earlier.

What payout methods you provide?

We provide payouts via Paypal & Webmoney. We are planning to add more payment processors in the future.

What is server up-time?

We can guarantee you 99.9% monthly server uptime.
Most of our servers have 100% up-time, but there was a time when there are some data center issues or upgrades and because of that, we can’t promise you 100% up-time, but we will give our best to provide it.

How I can join to this program?

To join to this program, please contact me at erkic [at] outlook.com and you will get further instructions.

Criteria be approved :
You must have at least 800 views a day on your current image hosting provider OR you must be established adult uploader (proof required).
---
All questions regarding this program you can ask publicly at this thread, so we can avoid double questioning.

Thanks,
Kind regards

Last edited:
98 comments
Are we in control of the amount of advertising?

We do not decide how much money to spend Advertiser

But every day we we send you pictures of your earnings.
On these pictures you can see CPM shipped that day.

That way you're sure that I paid exactly how much you earn :)

Example :

Are we in control of the amount of advertising?

Dear Depaq,

Control of the ads shown on the page, you're able to control (Meaning Ad Widgets), but not pop-ups/unders, because your main earning is based on those type of advertisements.

http://imageteam.org/img-4f73236ac374f.html

You can see above ads shown and you're able to control all visible ads on website (Widgets and Floatads). I didn't understand you quite well on e-mail, so my here is my newest answer.

____

Also, would like to tell that I've responded on all emails sent in 24 hours.

Sincerely,
methad0ne

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Dear members,

I've just got an notice from the staff:

Due to large number of inactive partners, we are going to approve only members with active forum account (Public forums like PBB, Psuzy etc), active website or any other way that currently brings him revenue. We are trying to make this affiliate plan perfect, so we won't be accepting and newcoming uploaders soon.

Sincerely,
Ivan

Last edited:
Our first official payout was yesterday. We will shortly announce new promotions regarding this affiliate plan.

Stay tuned,
Ivan

Sorry for delaying answers at your e-mail questions, but we weren't able to answer you earlier. All questions has been answered. Please let us know if you need anything else.

@arsalancfc - Try sending e-mail directly via server (ex. Gmail.com, outlook.com etc).

Hi Acapa,

Here are Paypal payouts. Webmoney payouts will be posted shortly. Also, there are people that want to keep their money until they earn some bigger sum :)

141.jpg

146.jpg

Also, zarada from subject means earnings on most of Balkan languages.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back