Get your own image host for free and start making money! (OFFICIAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All your emails has been replied. Also, please note that I'm not answering on your PMs, please all questions you ask, do it publicly or send us an e-mail.

Sincerely,
F

I'm posting you one more payout proof to Webmoney:

2013-03-21210840.jpg

Also, we have some news:

- Starting from the April, all new and existing members will be getting 60% commission instead of 70%
- We will be adding Moneybookers & Payza as payout method
- You will need to provide us additional information for getting approved on our partner program (example link to your public forum profile, your website statistics etc.)
- Some of members may get existing domain, but it won't affect on their earnings.

Here is some statistics:

One of our existing partner got 44,315 visits at March 17, 2013 (according to Google Analytics) and his total earnings for that day was $21,05. Also, most of traffic was from Asia and we all know that many advertisers and Ad networks pay low-rate CPMs for that traffic! To earn total $73,24, he needed only 4 days!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them publicly or via email erkic [at] outlook.com

I've replied to your e-mail.

Here are some additional screenshots (inactive users):

proof1.png

proof2.png

New way of payout will be starting from April. For money earned from 1 to 14 in month, you will get payout next month at 1st. For money earned from 15-31, you will be paid 15th on next month.

Also, Skrill/Moneybookers will be available as payout method starting from April.

Last edited:
Dear followers,

We would like to apologize if someone didn't get the answer, or it was delayed, but our admin have some difficulties with computer and we weren't able to approve any-one. As this is sorted out, we would like to announce that we're continuing with quick responses and normal work.

News & Announcements:

- All new and existing partners will be getting 60% instead of previous 70% from the full earnings. Even with this changes, you will be still able to earn much more than you're getting regularly on image hosting providers.
- Starting from April, you will be able to get your payout via Skrill/Moneybookers (current ones are Paypal & Webmoney).
- We will ONLY accept users who currently work with some image hosting providers or the one who has active website or profile on some public forums.
- We will start some great contest shortly.

Please stay tuned for any updates.

Sincerely,
F.

Dear followers,

We would like to apologize if someone didn't get the answer, or it was delayed, but our admin have some difficulties with computer and we weren't able to approve any-one. As this is sorted out, we would like to announce that we're continuing with quick responses and normal work.

News & Announcements:

- All new and existing partners will be getting 60% instead of previous 70% from the full earnings. Even with this changes, you will be still able to earn much more than you're getting regularly on image hosting providers.
- Starting from April, you will be able to get your payout via Skrill/Moneybookers (current ones are Paypal & Webmoney).
- We will ONLY accept users who currently work with some image hosting providers or the one who has active website or profile on some public forums.
- We will start some great contest shortly.

Please stay tuned for any updates.

Sincerely,
F.

Please check your pm and reply. I received no answer to my email. So I sent pm here too, and received no answer either....

Dear BloodSucker,

Sorry for that. We've replied to you, as well.

Also, here is one bigger payout:

untitled.jpg

Also,

One of our members has reached $248.32 total earnings from March 15, until now. Start working today by applying to our affiliate plan and earn much more money from images with us, than with any other image hosting provider.

Sincerely,
F.

I have replied to most of your emails (some of them still waiting for review).

Payza will MAY be added in future, but we have no plans to add them for now.

Sincerely,
F

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back