Get Backlinks with Directories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alanbrook

Hi friends,
i gathered some DS sites, by doing this you can definitely bring the more backlinks to your website..

Findelio dot com
directorieslist dot net
Business Web Directory dot com
Free Web Directory dot com
Free Internet Directory dot com
Add Your Link dot com
indus-try dot com
Directory Gator dot com
Instant approval directory
directory.liveadpost dot com
bestseowebdirectory dot com
reddit-directory dot com
addlinksfast dot com
bergerdirectory dot com
onlybestlinks dot org
abwebdirectory dot com
onlinedirectoryfree dot com
link-your-site dot com

14 comments
Directory submission isn't that good of a method. If you pay to get in, in some of the big directories then its good. But most of them are junk.

Directory Submit are very old seo technique that should not be used anymore!, it make more harm than good!

don't focus on quantity links, focus on quality links.

Hello Friend...

Its better to use every available way to gain backlinks. Whether it'll be directory submissions, blog postings, social bookmarking and even article submissions. Every person has their own unique way of getting links, in my case i use yahoo answers and do a little blog post. In fact i tried a lot.

One of they key benefits is submitting to quality directories will help get your site into SERP's faster and bring in more quality traffic to your listing and your website! Google tell's you on their page that one of they key ways to move up in search ranking is to have quality one-way links pointing back to your site!

Hey 1 Directory submission is old technique but it's effective way to get backlinks and not focus on quantity links only focus on quality works ..

Only sub to High PR trusted directories.. don't sub to hundreds of Dir's ... their value is not as good as it used to be with google

Directory submission isn't that good of a method. If you pay to get in, in some of the big directories then its good. But most of them are junk.
I agree! Only good directories bring any sence, but mostly all of them cost money. All free directories are not good for SEO. We are soming to the point today that good SEO costs money, so just invest some to get good results.

Directory submission isn't dead. However, now it's harder to find quality directories. Google still values the quality directories...but places little emphasis on the crap directories. Get quality directory submission services from sites like Seoclerks, you will see good results as well :)

I just get idea to write article about obsolete seo techniques. Directory submition is one of them. There is only one directory where we regular submit - dmoz.org.

PS: Follow my signature if you are looking for good backlink opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back