GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
cannot upload for more than a day,
alway receive this message even keep deleting files now it already 6-7GB below 150GB, email them but got no reply

[h=2]Files Uploaded[/h]
Error: upload limit exceeded
Error: upload limit exceeded

pending since 26/02 !!!
i change my payment methode to bitcoin since last week and i send you email :cursing:
support say max 10/3 i get my money -_-

any support for this filehost, i email them about problems but no one answer. and seem this thread is also useless.

==edit
nevermind, won't be uploading to this host for a while, just notice stats is extremly low for the past week.

Last edited:
Stop using it

realy realy u r dead host !!!! SCAM

The technical problem is that the button for downloading apear with 45 s delay ; that why visitors let's down !!!

Last edited:
Hi all Gboxes members and visitors,

We'd like to refresh you'r memory and we already announce that the site Gboxes.com has been sold, 2 months ago. we are not the owners, the site still working, all pending payment will be done, don't worry.

If there any query or issue, you must send it directly to official email "info@gboxes.com"

We hope you best wishes with new owner.

- also if any one need any payment exchange contact us in this post : http://www.wjunction.com/112-services/210152-skrill-webmoney-paypal-more.html

PLEASE REMMEBER THAT THIS USER ACCOUNT IN WJ IS NOT WORKING WITH GBOXES.COM SITE ANY MORE, FOR 2 MONTHS AGO AND WE TOLD WJ ADMINS, WJ MEMBERS, AND ALSO POSTED THAT HERE 10 TIMES.

Best regards,

Again, we announced here many times that we've sold the site about 2 months ago.

You can send an email to info@gboxes.com to contact new owner, we are not responsible about the site since we've sold it.

Again, we announced here many times that we've sold the site about 2 months ago.

You can send an email to info@gboxes.com to contact new owner, we are not responsible about the site since we've sold it.

then why don't you give him or her the login credentials; so we can complain it to them!

You don't need to be here if you sold the hosting site!

Big SCAM

789f93a.png

7b46b50.png

I delete all my files with 10 usd in solde and 2 days premium , just for telling you FFFFuuuuu***** yooouuuuu !!!

Last edited:
don't know what have the new owner done, after revamp, stats are so low that they might as well close down the site, eg if you are getting $1 daily now become $0.05..........

Scam ?

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thanks for payment!![/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]thanks for payment!![/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back