GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Payment Still Pending !!
When will i Get It Please
i Need This Money Please These Days
Payment Requested 2016-02-12

Waiting Reply Thanks In Advance For Understanding :)

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We'd like to announce that the site [/FONT]Gboxes.com has been sold, now we are not the owners, the site still working, all pending payment will be done, don't worry.

If there any query or issue, you can send it directly to official email "info@gboxes.com"

We hope you best wishes with new owner.

Best regards,

okay
But Iam Worried ! as there is One Member Here Received Money and iam not
It Is Not Much Money Dear I requested
Hope You Understand Dear Gboxes

The new owner still funding his Webmoney accounts, all other Paypal, or some other payments methods paid. thts why if you asked to receve via webmoney, you will need to w8 afew time, and you will get paid, there is no resone to be Worried at all. also evry one got e-mail asking if he can change to paypal. and you are also e-mailed . so you may need to check ur e-mails and repley to the new owner, OR you can send it directly to official email "info@gboxes.com", posting here will not help any more. the help will be faster if you contact the site owners sir. :) .

thank you for
Understanding

Hello dear, Look at these posts if you haven't read them

Hi all Gboxes members and visitors,

We'd like to announce that the site Gboxes.com has been sold, now we are not the owners, the site still working, all pending payment will be done, don't worry.

If there any query or issue, you can send it directly to official email "info@gboxes.com"

We hope you best wishes with new owner.

Best regards,

PPD price halved. Goodbye Boxes.

As we announced earlier, Site has been sold, and we are not responsible what new owner did in rates.

We think you guys need to contact the new owner using his e-mail "info@gboxes.com" and get any thing fixed with him.
he will reply and fix what ever and will do what he can , this is the best way, b4 you take any action.

hello guys,

The new owner, made the prices and evry thing back to the same it was running on.

Be happy, and work hard with him, to catch more money .. :)

Last edited:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Hi[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]My Payment Still Pending !![/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]user : batista56[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Waiting Reply Thanks In Advance[/FONT]

why donot you guys email the site owner on his e-mail " info@gboxes.com "

i said 100 times , any one asking to get paid via paypal, will be paid 100% faster. any one asking for Webmoney, will take afew longer coz he wasn't work with webmoney b4.

any one can change from webmoney to pypal, email the Gboxes team with you'r paypal e-mail and you'r account name, and will see if paid or not.

also many guys her paid allready on time, and even afew late . they got paid and they can proof that i think .

buy the way, we asked the WJ owner to change our account name , and we told evry one the site is sold, and we said the new owner not on WJ to repley you her.

so the best and fast way id ( info@gboxes.com ).

thank you

new owner says:

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]error fixed. and we are working to have anew look for gboxes.

webmoney payments sent to all uploaders.

- you guys can confirm that :)[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back