GBoxes.com| High ( PPD, PPS And mixed Rates ) + 100$ Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have losed time registering to your host. Please change the image in your firts message of this topic. Italy is in tier C now not in B.
In your topic for a file of +500mb 10$ x 1000 in reality 5$ x 1000....

Friend to charge for skrill I place my mail to my account to create my id skril or hope your answer and how many days are slow to pay for already-order hize skrill

Friend to charge for skrill I place my mail to my account to create my id skril or hope your answer and how many days are slow to pay for already-order hize skrill

Sorry, I can't understand your issue, anyway we pay within 5 business days, is there any problem?

I have losed time registering to your host. Please change the image in your firts message of this topic. Italy is in tier C now not in B.
In your topic for a file of +500mb 10$ x 1000 in reality 5$ x 1000....

Why you don't change your topic? Why you try attracting new uploaders with fake rates?

First of all, topic has been updated.

But if you compare the old rates and current , you were finding that there are many items have been increased, not all rates decreased as you want to say that we try to attracting uploaders with fake rates.

Any way, if you think we provide fake rates, don't work with us, it is simple, right?

Good luck.

request Malaysia and Indonesia change to Group C..

​minimum payout for paypal?

Currently we can't move them to Group C, but let us see your traffic from these countries, after that we can decide if we can move them or not.

$25 is minimum payout for Paypal and other payment methods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back