GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our RAID is still not at 100%. To prevent any decrease in service to our downloaders, we must temporarily halt uploading until our RAID has been 100% rebuilt. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing our uploaders.

Get we extra premium days ?
is the second time now that we not can upload .....

problem Paypal

Hello: I do not speak English

Al registrarme en su su sitio web por error mio escribi mal mi E-Mail de Paypal.
Podria enviar el pago a mi paypal correcto???

No se si sera posible por eso lo comento aqui

Un saludo
................................................................................
Google Translate:

Upon check in your website by mistake my misspelled my E-Mail Paypal.
Could send the payment to my paypal right???

Maybe it's possible that I mention here

greetings

Our RAID is still not at 100%. To prevent any decrease in service to our downloaders, we must temporarily halt uploading until our RAID has been 100% rebuilt. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is causing our uploaders.

Get we extra premium days ?
is the second time now that we not can upload .....

Yes, we will provide extra premium days for this. We will add 3 days to everyone's account.

just requested my first payout :)

i sent u PM with details

waiting for payment

Payment has been seen. Please give us some time due to the high number of payout requests.

Hi everyone,

This RAID rebuild is taking a LOT longer than expected. Since we are using such big hard drives, AND the server is currently in use, that is causing the delay.

We are currently adding an additional server to our system so that we can open up the uploading more quickly, instead of waiting for the raid to rebuild.

Let us configure the server, then we will put it up online for you to upload to!

Like it was mentioned before....
due to this outage, we will be giving everyone 7 days of free premium! (not 3 days like before)

Really, we apologize about this. It may hurt us more than it hurts you guys - we're not sure. Bottom line - it is a horrible situation for us to be in at the moment, but we are working very hard to make it as painless as possible.

I liked Your page on facebook And I follow you on twitter before Oct 29 17:00UTC
and when i contact you, you reply:
"No.
First, you read the promotion wrongly. Please read it again."
what should i do ? what's wrong ?

Messi, you failed to mention the most important parts of the message.

My suggestion is to read what we have written, carefully, if you would like to receive the promotion(s).

Also, the reason these "PM"-things have the word "private" in them is because they are meant to be private - please keep it that way. When you want to respond publicly, then begin the conversation publicly.

BTW what about the promotions which you mentioned some days back, is that valid still ? :)

The promotions are still valid. We will be distributing the rewards beginning tomorrow.

Last edited:
Any Toughs when we can upload again ?

Maybe you make this to a other date ?
if we not can upload , this promo have no since ...

Oct 30 17:00UTC - Oct 31 17:00UTC-------
24HR Ultra PPD Rate!
•PPD rates go to $50/1000 for 24HR

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back