GBMeister.com offering 100 free Premium Accounts (1 month each!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Requested just now and the Money is already in Paypal within 20 mins after the request. Wow I have never seen a QUICK Filehost, Thx for my First Payment GBMEISTER. As soon I get ZOOM uploader or NL FTP, will upload more content like crazy and GBMEISTER make sure you have enough Servers :) , now I am just uploading using Remote upload

Below is the Payment proof for People who have doubts about GBMeister. Well I am not a newbie and you can trust my Payment Proof :)

Thx GBMiester Once Again !!

Payment Proof :

29gbed3.png

Last edited:
I'm still waiting for a reply to see information on your affiliate program. I see absolutely nothing on your site that indicates I'm getting paid for downloads.

Also who is your payment processor? PayPal? Payza? Webmoney? Liberty Reserve? Other?

I'm not signing up until I get this info.

Hi Stooky,

I overlooked your previous post - apologies.

Right now we are doing a PPD program with $25/1000 downloads for premium members/files. We do not want to advertise on the site that we are paying for this, due to the fact that we could even more easily lose our payment providers.

Currently we are making payouts with Paypal, and receiving payments with SWReg.

For other information, see the first post in this thread. This is all the information we have currently.

Wow Requested just now and the Money is already in Paypal within 20 mins after the request. Wow I have never seen a QUICK Filehost, Thx for my First Payment GBMEISTER. As soon I get ZOOM uploader or NL FTP, will upload more content like crazy and GBMEISTER make sure you have enough Servers :) , now I am just uploading using Remote upload

Below is the Payment proof for People who have doubts about GBMeister. Well I am not a newbie and you can trust my Payment Proof :)

Thx GBMiester Once Again !!

Payment Proof :

29gbed3.png

Thanks for the great tribute. We look forward to you continuing to work with us and uploading more content.

Zoom should be coming on their next release according to the owner!

Only premium files are getting profits. You do not necessarily have to be a premium user, especially since we pay referral percentages for members you refer to our site.

If you register and do not upgrade to premium or refer anyone to the site, you will not earn anything on your files.

On the other hand, we have promotions that extend until Nov. 3 - all of which benefit uploaders directly.

If you register and do not upgrade to premium or refer anyone to the site, you will not earn anything on your files.

Yeah I'll pass and find another host. No way I'm paying upfront for a premium not even knowing if your host is gonna be worth it or even if I'll earn from my downloads.

Everything that we, as the host, are in control of is already communicated with everyone. For example, the PPD rates are known, as well as referral rates, payout minimums, storage limits, premium prices and many other things we can control.

The thing that "makes it worth it" is unfortunately out of our control - that is the amount of traffic an uploader can bring to their links. We pay $25/1000 downloads, and we make quick payouts. Everything else is on the uploader.

So yes, you are investing in yourself to earn back the money you spent up front on a premium account.

but that still forceing people into buying premium accounts so you can earn many filehosting sites is a storage thing not setting up a site and saying you gotta buy premium account na soz that smells fishy

No one is forced to buy a premium account. If you paid any attention to the previous posts, I clearly stated multiple other ways to make money with us.

Yes, the easiest was is via a premium account, which is why it costs money.

If you are coming to our site for storage, you may use 50GB for free before you need to upgrade. If you believe that you will be able to store >50GB for free, then you've seen one too many scams.

People have earned money with us, people have gotten paid. If you are looking for the easy way to the top, then of course you have to pay. Where did you get the idea that we are handing out free money?

There will always be people that disagree with what we are doing. However, the ones that are using us so far have great support from our entire team. We do as much as we can to keep them satisfied.

Just a reaction

My dear friends,

After my first visit, I was sceptical too, and was trying to use glumbofiles with a premium account
I registered but didn't recieve any confirmation mail, so I send a message on facebook about that.
Within a few minutes everything was solved :D
Then I started uploading and saw some strange things
And after a little contact things were solved too, and even got a 1 month premium account
Now I'm uploading about 50 files everyday, and save the money from the downloads to get me a 1 year premium account, within a month :)
And maybe then there's something left for a payout on my account.

For now I ONLY CAN SAY THAT I"M VERY HAPPY WITH GBMeister:sun:

No one is forced to buy a premium account. If you paid any attention to the previous posts, I clearly stated multiple other ways to make money with us.

Yes, the easiest was is via a premium account, which is why it costs money.

If you are coming to our site for storage, you may use 50GB for free before you need to upgrade. If you believe that you will be able to store >50GB for free, then you've seen one too many scams.

People have earned money with us, people have gotten paid. If you are looking for the easy way to the top, then of course you have to pay. Where did you get the idea that we are handing out free money?

There will always be people that disagree with what we are doing. However, the ones that are using us so far have great support from our entire team. We do as much as we can to keep them satisfied.

I did read what you said. You said if I don't have a premium then I don't earn on downloads so that means if I don't pay you upfront for a premium account then I don't have a chance to earn on my downloads. If I pay you upfront then earn the same amount back per month to cover renewing a premium how am I earning? That's just paying you for storage space. I upload to make money, not just store files. I can store files at home.

?

but that still forceing people into buying premium accounts so you can earn many filehosting sites is a storage thing not setting up a site and saying you gotta buy premium account na soz that smells fishy

OMG ps2gameman :'(
You and all others only try to get a free premium account, without having any content, but only to enjoy the premium service. :(
I only can say: When you have content to share, you can make money.
And when you post links to download, then you can make more money, then a premium account cost
So only when you believe in yourself? Get yourself a premium account on http://gbmeister.com/?op=payments

I never asked for a premium account, but got it for some reason to connect with gbmeister.
Maybe when you all have something to add, just do something that's right, and just make some contact on http://www.facebook.com/GBMeister

I think that things will work out within a very short time :P

And I can't say it enough, THANK YOU GBMeister <3

Yeah but when you pay a host upfront for a premium in order to make money then you aren't making any money because you gave them money first, then you earn on your downloads, then break even and possibly not even break even, then any earnings an uploader makes is going right back to the host to renew the premium membership so an uploader can keep earning on the downloads. What if your earnings don't make enough to renew your premium membership? There's another payment you as an uploader is making to the host, so that's two payments to the host while you still haven't earned.

There is no incentive here when an uploader is required to buy a premium membership in order to earn on their downloads.

Anyhow I wish the host luck and hope they do well. It just isn't for me.

and again does not work upload.
Our RAID is still not at 100%. That Prevent any Decrease in service to our downloaders, we must temporarily halt uploading until our RAID has been 100% rebuilt. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this is Causing our Uploaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back