Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Falcon

This is a really old site, actually 8 years old when it started on a free host, and around 5 when it started using the gamersfire.net domain. It's been offline for the last 1.5years.

It's back online when loads of original members wanted it back (as I kept the domain active). It's on a soft launch a the moment.

Anyway its a gaming/graphics/computer community. It has no warez at the moment. The only thing it has is ROMs and ISOs (NDS, PSP, Wii, PS2, etc...), which is a type of warez anyway.

The download sections are blocked off to guests because its a private forum right now.

Anyway just wanna hear your thoughts and suggestions.

URL: http://gamersfire.net

15 comments
mass effect and ff my favs <3

nice skin could use bit more customization but clean :) gl also good job to the guy who made the bg

Hey Golden Falcon,

You've done a great job with the site. The favicon is great, I'm glad you didn't forget to add it.. some people do forget lol.

Anyways, the logo is nice and simple. The background looks awesome. I would only suggest one thing, text only notices are imo rubbish. Try putting up a ''register now'' image instead. Easy to use navigation, unread/read icons look good. Tbh the whole site looks awesome. 9/10.

(y)

One of the nicest sites I've seen in a long time. Not sure if it works but personally I like to see a login box on the index page of a forum to encourage members to login or register. Looks great though. igotmusic.org is looking good too.

Looks great, the carbon skins are one of my favorites and was planning to use the red version when I setup a forum, nice work :).

Hey Golden Falcon,

You've done a great job with the site. The favicon is great, I'm glad you didn't forget to add it.. some people do forget lol.

Anyways, the logo is nice and simple. The background looks awesome. I would only suggest one thing, text only notices are imo rubbish. Try putting up a ''register now'' image instead. Easy to use navigation, unread/read icons look good. Tbh the whole site looks awesome. 9/10.

(y)

One of the nicest sites I've seen in a long time. Not sure if it works but personally I like to see a login box on the index page of a forum to encourage members to login or register. Looks great though. igotmusic.org is looking good too.

Yes this is a good idea. I will probably combine both of them and make a quick Login/Register forum in the middle of the site. :)

It's like sex on a site, It looks amazing.

Damn I want that skin, anyway looks like you've done some great work at bringing a closed site compared to some that have done that.

I can't see anything that would need changing to me so good job (y)

Yea I'm pretty please with it. I just need to find some hardcore traffic now. Going to probably do some adwords. Since this site isn't warez directed, it will be hard to find initial traffic at first haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back