fuServer.com - Kimsufi/OVH servers start from €13/month (FR/GE/CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
then just choose whatever country in there. the point is you got the ID for reinstall and reboot panel.

Now selling Netherland Server

Check this out

https://fuserver.com/cart.php?gid=5

Hello,

I have

SP-2011BestOF

Processor : Intel Core i5-2400
Ram: 16GB DDR3
Storage: 2 X 2000 GB
Port : 100 Mbps
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Price: €83/Month

Fast delivery, 2 hours received after payment marked as paid. Only have 1 server. Grab it fast if interested.

Thank you

Last edited:
Parameter Error
A parameter error was encountered when attempting to process this sale.
Please notify the supplier so that this can be resolved as soon as possible

Nice........

Edit:

Just refund the money, I don't like stuff like third-party payment providers like 2checkout. Service is already terrible, are you doing this on your own or something? Jeez refund ASAP.

Last edited:
what parameter error ? your payment already paid. there's no error. and your server will be delivered under 24 hours.

3 Day Money Back Guarantee

You are entitled to claim our 3 day-money back guarantee providing you meet the following requirements.

- You must claim during the first 3 days of using our services
- Your are subject to our terms of service and acceptable usage policy
- Our special promotions are excluded from our 3-day money back guarantee.
- If a domain name was included as part of the plan the value of this domain name will not be refundable. You will however be compensated for the rest of the cost.
- If you provide us with the correct first name, second name & email address used by your friend or family member during signup
- If you friend or family member cancels their service with us the commissions will end.

So please refund the money.

You think i'm stupid? I can see that you were online?

Refund my money!

Last edited:
hello,

refund only valid if we failed to delivered in 1 - 7 days setup time. if you just order paid and cancel the order, then I'll tell to moderator to banned your account.

Nowhere does it say that, you are just rude and unprofessional. I want a refund, and your TOS says that I should get one.

3 Day Money Back Guarantee

You are entitled to claim our 3 day-money back guarantee providing you meet the following requirements.

- You must claim during the first 3 days of using our services
- Your are subject to our terms of service and acceptable usage policy
- Our special promotions are excluded from our 3-day money back guarantee.
- If a domain name was included as part of the plan the value of this domain name will not be refundable. You will however be compensated for the rest of the cost.
- If you provide us with the correct first name, second name & email address used by your friend or family member during signup
- If you friend or family member cancels their service with us the commissions will end.

Last edited:
hello,

refund only valid if we failed to delivered in 1 - 7 days setup time. if you just order paid and cancel the order, then I'll tell to moderator to banned your account.

Really? Your TOS say something else. Refund him within 24 hours.

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/WuM9i.png[/SLIDE]

A credit/refund has been issued on the following order. Sale: 4657904733 Amount: 67.59 Additional comments: cancel A refund can be issued by 2Checkout for various reasons, including: 1) Requested by the cardholder. 2) Requested by the vendor. 3) Failed internal fraud checking. Your refund should appear on your credit card/bank statement within the next 7-10 days.

Last edited:
@okpaa
i'm accepted AP, and LR, but OVH not accepted

I have France 16G and SP-2011 with instant activation after payment marked as paid.

only have each 1 server for instant activation. Grab it fast if you interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back